Chapter seventeen

She glanced at the person and instantly blushed hard because it was none other than the person that she wanted to talk about. "Thinking about me?" Asked Mordred teasing her in order to ease her. "How did he know what he was thinking about"? Thought Frey and quickly shaked off those thoughts because she is a person on an important mission now. "Umm, I was actually meaning to find you because there are something that I need to discuss with you". He nodded his head in understanding and indicated her to continue talking on whatever is on her mind. "It seems that over the past few weeks, whenever we meet each other you seem to be flirting with me. I am confused on whether or not you are serious or you are just doing it as a joke." Said Frey seriously because she just wants to know the truth.
"Okay, I will tell you the truth. Ever since I saw you on my first day I pretty much fell in love with you. But the reason I didnt make a move or just plain flirt with you is because I didnt know how you would react but seeing you blush everytime it gave hope that you might feel the same." Answered Mordred making Frey blushed and before she could stop herself from doing a stupid thing, she went straight towards him and gave him a big hug and a kiss which indicated that yes she did feel the same way.
While Frey was hugging him, Mordred smirked evilly because part of his plan worked and now its time for Arthur and Merlyn suffer the same way he suffered when he lost his love. For they wont know what hit them.