Epliogue

It has two weeks since the battle had happened. Mordred had been defeated with the help of the rest Arthur, the rest of the knights and finally the magic of Merlyn and Frey. But it seems that Frey's magic combined with Merlyn had became stronger which did the trick.
Meanwhile Frey is still in shock because it seems that while she was under the influence of Mordred, she tried to kill her own parents which is something that she would never want to be repeated for a long time. However, her parents forgave her for they knew that she didnt do it on purpose. Thus, Merlyn has told her that she would be taught on how to control her magic and teach some spells that would come in handy. But now it is the time to put everything behind and be happy at this moment.
After all, her parents are reunited alongside with the knights. It seems like that they would never be separated again. Oh not to mention, they are holding a ball to celebrate the  annivasary of her parents. Yes, she is offically a Princess which shocked her friends because according to them, she never mentioned that she is part of the royal family.
The ball seems to be a blast and everyone is having fun. The knights were telling Frey and her friends about the adventures of Arthur and Merlyn had which made everyone laugh.
While the rest of the people were enjoying the ball, Merlyn and Arthur went outside and kissed each other. After all, The One and Once Future King and Emrys is finally reunited.