Chapter ten

It felt like weeks but after many centuries later, the One and Once Future King had raised. Merlyn alongside with Gwaine and Frey watched the Lake for the moment Arthur would come to the surface. A few minutes, a bright red cloak that had the dragon's crest appeared and what it seems like an enternity Arthur had finally resurfaced. Just like that, Merlyn had ran towards Arthur and hugged him hard and started crying for she missed him and was alone though she has their daughter beside her.
As for Arthur, he hugged her very tightly as he did not want to let go of her because he felt like that if he let her go then she might disappear forever from his sight.
Just then Gwaine had to spoil the reunion by announcing his presence as well as Frey. Arthur and Merlyn both got out of the Lake and went towards them. Gwaine and Arthur hugged each other with tears in their eyes meanwhile Merlyn went towards Frey who seemed struck in the spot because she was seeing her father for the first time after many centuries. After the men finished hugging each other, Arthur saw her for the first time. "Merlyn, who is this"? "This is our daughter Frey." Which shocked and hurt him because it means that when he died, Merlyn was expecting and he had missed a lot of milestones of his daughter's life.
Nothing to be worried, since he is here he would make sure that their daughter is treated like a proper princess and would spend every single minute and hour with her by teaching her everything he knows from sword fighting and others. He came towards them and hugged them tightly. While this family reunion was happening, nobody noticed that somebody was looking at them. It was none other than Mordred who followed Frey here to the Lake. "Well, look whose back? Him being back will help in my plan".