Chapter 17

"Noah."

Astrid was lying there, awake.

"Thank-god!" I replied,

The tears came that I had been holding in. Astrid was alright.

She held me and even though it caused her pain she hugged me tight.

"I love you." I whispered.

Astrid started to cry, "I love you, too."

Maisie and Rose came into the room.

Maisie put her arm out to be held by Astrid. Astrid smiled and hugged Maisie.

"She's missed you." Rose said, "So have I."

Astrid's POV

So six weeks later, with healed bones and Maisie turning two, me and Noah graduated.

We were both in blue gowns and hats ready to finally get away from this place.

"Ready to graduate?" He asked, smiling.

I nodded.

Rose, Maisie, Noah's Mum, Cassidy and all of my brothers came to watch. They saw us on the stands and all got excited.

They called Noah's name and we all cheered.

They called a few more name and then my name was called.

I walked up onto stage, got my certificate and then told to stay on stage.

I got confused until I saw Maisie walk up onto stage. She had just learnt to walk and was learning quickly.

She had a t-shirt on that said.

Will you marry my Daddy?

I gasped.

The camera zoomed in on what the top said and then the audience went wild.

Even Orlando was cheering and smiling.

Noah walked up on stage with a microphone.

"Astrid, I have loved you since the day I first laid eyes on you. Fast asleep in your uncles diner. You helped me out when I had nothing, you took in and fed me and my baby. I had in head that no-one would love and accept me because I had a kid. You love Maisie as your own daughter and if that's not amazing then I don't know what is. I love you, Astrid. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I was crying happy tears.

I nodded.

The audience cheered and Noah picked Maisie up and we stood on the stage in a three way hug.

Just to think this is all I wanted a year ago.

I had found my family.

Noah looked me eyes and kissed me.

I had found my home.