TEMPTATION

( INTRODUCTION )
TEMPTATION

❝TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HEART,

HOW IT STOLE BREATH
FROM MY LUNGS AND
STILL WARMED MY VEINS.❞

A PALE BLONDE angel was sat in front of the devil himself, playing poker, the game only fools play. The devil in front of her, dealer with a grin, that founder of sin. "Angel," He coaxed, "You can't win."

The angel picked up her hand, and it was not so grand. Upon her lay two eights, a king, and two twos. She tried to remain stoic, but he saw right through her, as he always did. Her fingers threw down the eights; she was taking a chance with her fate.

"Two, please." The devil sealed himself none, as if he's already won. He threw two to the stubborn angel, and once more, he read her face. She had zip, a five and a four. She had hoped for more. Satan himself opened his smooth talking lips in his devil smile, "What's your bet, Angel?"

She couldn't fold, but she had no gold left to offer. "What do you want?" The angel inquired with pale pink lips and a smooth voice.

"Your heart."

And with a twist of fate, Venus Grendahl's heart was stolen by the one and only Sirius Black.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own the Harry Potter series, nor do I own the characters from it. I only own my oc's and any changes to the plot they make.