FOUR | HONEY & LEMONS

( FOUR | HONEY & LEMONS )

ONCE VENUS AND Colin got to the party, the sunset had decided to show itself in blue and pink colors. After taking in the gorgeous view of the sky in between the tree leaves, Venus made sure Colin would be alright on his own before she unlatched herself from him and went to find Remus. She also stopped to take off her robe and place it on a near tree branch.

It took a little bit of searching, but eventually the blonde found the tall, lanky boy leaning against a tree with a cup in his hand. His sandy brown hair was messier than usual and she could notice him swaying to the side very subtly. "Remus.." Venus approached her friend carefully, not wanted to startle him too much.

The boy whipped his head up and locked eyes with her, the blonde was almost worried what he was going to do, but also amused at the same time. "Venusss," He drawled out slowly, stumbling forward only to have Venus catch him.

He was definitely drunk, Venus nodded to herself.

Remus sloppily pulled Venus into a tight hug, "You smell so nice." He mumbled into her hair, though that was after he had bent his head down to smell it. Venus only went to Remus's shoulder so he could rest his head above hers if he slouched just a tad.

"It's a mixture of..." Remus tried to concentrate on his senses whilst Venus tried not to burst out laughing, "Honey! And-and something citrusy, but I can't put my tongue to it."

Venus then furrowed her brows when she felt something strange on her head, once she realized what Remus had done she let out a squeal and squirmed out of his arms. "Did you just - lick me?"

His eyes widened, "Merlin, I did, didn't I?" Remus' mouth dropped as if he hadn't meant to lick her head.

Venus covered her mouth and let out a laugh, causing Remus to start giggling, then giggle a bit more, giggling more and more until he tumbled over with laughter. Venus even swore she saw a few tears leave his eyes. This only made Venus laugh more, to the point where the two fell on the ground heaving out of breath, tears in eyes, leaning against each other in attempts to catch their breath.

"Merlin, how much did you drink?" Venus breathed out, finally gaining her breath. She had never seen Remus drunk before, and Remus had never seen her drunk before. Truth be told, neither of them drank much, so to see Remus in such a state was a shock to say the least for Venus.

Remus lazily handed her the rest of his drink, which surprisingly hadn't spilled throughout their laughter fit. There was only a few sips left, and Venus pondered if she should take it for herself. Remus nodded his head, as if reading her mind, "Go ahead." He shrugged.

She easily downed the few sips in one go, just as a certain Hogwarts heartthrob walked up to them.

"Remus." He mused, "How's the view from down there?" Sirius pondered amusingly, apparently more sober than his drunken friend.