[7]

November 5th, 2038

***

"Excuse me, are you Lieutenant Anderson?" A voice asked, and Hank grunted. "Who's asking?" Hank asked, annoyance in his tone. I turned and looked at the guy that was standing beside Hank.

I tilted my head, and blinked. The guy placed his hand onto his chest, and nodded in greeting. "I'm Connor, an android sent by CyberLife." He introduces, and Hank scoffs at him.

"An android, huh? Why the hell are you here bothering me? Can't you see that I'm busy?" Hank says, glaring at Connor. "I'm sorry Lieutenant, but I must insist that you come with me." Connor says, looking at Hank with a determined stare.

Hank turned slightly to him, and growled. "Why's that? I don't need an android telling me what to do. So, get lost." He scoffed, and turned back around.

A moment later, I watched as the other android placed his hand around Hank's arm, and pull towards him slightly. "Really, I insist. You must come with me at this very moment, Lieutenant." Connor says, and Hank tries to shake him off of him.

"Get your hand off me, you stupid machine!" Hank exclaimed, and tried to punch Connor in the face. I quickly, but gently, pushed Joshua off my lap. I stood up and walked over to the other android.

Grabbing his arm that was holding Hank, I harshly pulled him away from him. Connor looked at me with curious brown eyes, and blinked.

"Please refrain from touching him, there is no need for violence." I say. Connor didn't say anything, and made no movements. Even so, I was still on high alert.

I glanced up the LED on the side of his head, and saw it flash yellow rapidly.

"Model (Y/N) GT100, serial number #417 765 218-54," Connor suddenly says, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Deviant." He finished, and I clenched my hand that was still holding onto his arm when he said that word. "I'm no deviant." I muttered, and he tilted his head. "You're not? But, your data systems say otherwise." He says.

I suddenly felt something touching my side, and I hesitantly looked away from Connor, and glanced down. Joshua was holding onto my android suit, and he was gazing up at me with curious blue eyes.

"(Y/N), what's a Deviant?" He asked, and I patted his head gently. "It's nothing to worry about, Joshua." I say, but he didn't seem to be convinced.

"Being a Deviant, is a serious thing." I heard Hank say from behind us. "If you're a Deviant, they will take you away and..." Hank trailed off, but I knew what he meant. I shook my head, and turned my attention to Connor once more.

I scanned his data systems, and blinked rapidly. Backing away, I brought Joshua with me. "You're a Deviant Hunter..." I whispered, and Connor nodded. "You're correct, (Y/N). But, since you're a Deviant, I'll have to take you in and have you fixed." He says, and began to step towards me.

Joshua was shaking slightly, and was grabbing tightly onto my arm. I heard movement from my left, and I saw Hank get up from his seat. He stood in between us, and held out his arms to put space between the both of us.

"Alright, calm down. I'll go with you, Connor. Just leave the girl alone." Hank says, and Connor shook his head at him. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Lieutenant. This Deviant needs to be dealt with immediately." Connor says, his stare never breaking from mine.

I don't know what gotten into me, but the next thing I knew, there was a table being thrown at Connor. He dodged it easily, and straitened up his tie that has started to loosen.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My whole body feels like it's going to self-destruct, and my eye sight is becoming glitchy. I could hear voices calling around me, but I couldn't hear them.

I blinked rapidly, trying to get rid of the glitching in my eyesight. It eventually settled down, but there was still glitches in the corners of my vision.

As my hearing was getting better, I could hear Hank talking to Connor. What he said to him, made Connor shake is head. "I'm sorry for doing this, Lieutenant. But, I can't have you in my way." He says.

Suddenly, Connor grabbed Hank and threw him into some tables. Hank grunted in pain, and didn't make a move to get back up. I was about to go over to him, when Connor quickly came over to me and grabbed my arm.

"You're coming with me, (Y/N). There's no point in running. I called the police, and they're already on their way." Connor says, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No! Leave (Y/N) alone, you meanie!" Joshua exclaims and hits Connor with a glass bottle. Connor barely flinches, but looks down to examine himself. Blue blood was pouring out from his stomach, and while he was preoccupied, I used my other hand to heavily punch his face.

He flew over behind the bar, and I took this time to pick up Joshua and run towards the entrance. I glanced over at an unconscious Hank, then to where Connor was. He was getting up slowly, and is now jumping over the bar.

Not wasting anymore time, I ran out the bar and into the dark, raining night.

***

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter. Thank you guys for the support on my family issues, it means a lot to me ^-^ Here's a somewhat long chapter to make up for my absence. The schedule will be back on track after this. So, every 2 days I'll update a chapter. Look forward to it, and thank you for being patient with me!

Anyways, I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|