[Special Chapter]

Hey guys, this is a special chapter for this book getting 1k votes! I want to thank each and everyone of you, for the amazing support you're giving me. Without you, we wouldn't have made it this far ^-^

Also, I want to apologize for my absence. I've been very sick recently, to the point where I can't even get out of bed. It's been going on for almost 2 weeks, and I'm still a little sick. It's what I get for having a weak immune system. But, I have enough energy to make this!

Last thing before we start, this is a Yandere Connor x Reader. I haven't seen much of it, so I decided to give you that, instead of a regular Connor. If Connor doesn't seem to act like a Yandere, I apologize. This is my first time writing something like this.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this, and have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|

                                           ***

The sun was beaming down on me, as I walked down the sidewalk briskly. A few dark clouds was scattered around in the sky, threatening to let out its contents. I tried to quickly make my way to my destination, without running into people. I muttered apologizes when I did step onto someone's foot, and I still got yelled at for it.

Sighing, my eyes looked towards a building in the distance. Hopefully, that's the place that I'm looking for. Once I made it close enough, I could make out what building it was.

Detroit Police Department (DPD)

My lips twitched into a relieved smile, and I walked towards the entrance. I opened the glass door, and slowly walked inside. I gazed around, trying to find where to go from here. My eyes snapped back towards in front of me, and I saw an android receptionist behind a big desk.

Smiling slightly, I made my way towards her. A guy that was just talking to her, walked away and headed out of the building. I inhaled, then exhaled to calm my nerves down. Walking up to the desk, I placed my hands on the edge of it.

The receptionist smiled, and titled her head at me. "Hello, what can I help you with?" She asked, smiling at me. I cleared my throat, and smiled back at her. "Yes, I was wondering if Hank Anderson was here?" I asked, and the receptionist's LED blinked yellow rapidly, then went back to a calm blue.

"He's just arrived 10 minutes ago, can I see some identification?" She asked, and I nodded. I took out my ID and placed it onto the desk. She picks it up and scans it. Smiling, she hands it back to me and I put the card back into my pocket.

"Alright, (Y/N) (L/N). Hank should be at his desk, thank you and have a nice day." She says, and I smiled. "Thanks, you too." I say, and walked away. I walked over to where there was glass gates with the DPD logo on it, and walked through them.

Walking past police officers, I looked around me to find Hank's desk. Eventually, I did find him sitting in his chair, eating donuts.

Of course.

I quickly walked over to him, and I slowed down once I noticed an officer talking to him. I slowly walked up to them, and the officer noticed me. "Hello, ma'am what can I do for you?" He asked, and smiled at me.

"I need to speak to Hank, please." I say, and I saw Hank's head turn to me. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked, raising a brow at me. "Well, I'll leave you guys alone." The officer says, and Hank nods at him. "Alright, thanks Chris. Tell the wife that I said hello." Hank says, and Chris nods. "I will, later Lieutenant." Chris chuckled, and walks away.

I walked a little closer to Hank, and was now standing in front of him. He looked up at me in question, as he ate another donut. "So, what did you need me for?" Hank asked, and I sighed softly. "Listen, Hank I need you to talk to Jason for me." I started, and Hank's expression turned into confusion.