Introduction

Y/N-Your Name
POV-Point of view

Your POV
"OH! And dont forget that im going on tour with some friends, so dont forget to get the tickets in the desciption. LOVE YOU SEE YA TOMORROW!!"

I end the video and sigh in relief thats it's finally over. I start packing for my tour with an old friend of mine. The first place I go to is Pax in Boston. I heard a couple of other youtubers are there too.
I hear a knock at the door and I open it.

Denis's POV
She opens the door "OMG hey Denis!" She says while hugging me. "Hi I missed you so much." I laughed. Me and Y/N date back all the way from the sixth grade.
We hung out a bit and played some games then ate dinner. Y/N's house was huge so I got a whole bed to myself. We're going to Pax tommorow and I have a friend there that she can meet. I put some music on my phone and fall asleep quickly

THE NEXT DAY

Your POV
I woke up and look in the mirror. I screamed inside of my head, I LOOKED LIKE A MONSTER!! I quickly changed, put make up on and fixed my hair. Then I smelt somthing coming from the kitchen. I went down to see what it was. "Goodmorning Y/N" Denis said while passing me a plate of food. "Did you make this?" I ask "No your mom did." He said, I almost choked "My moms here!!!?" I screamed "yeah shes in the living room" I run to the living room and I see her on the couch "MOM!!" I yell in excitment. Then I hugged her really tight.

Then I woke up

_______________
A/N
Hay im sorry for the crappy chapter its my first book so I had to make it short and simple and sorta stero typical once again sorry THANK YOU!!!