Chapter 17- Baby Shower

Your POV
Today is the day of the baby shower. It was almost time to leave for the park. To reveal the gender, me and Elijah are going to hold a huge balloon. Inside of the balloon is conftti, blue means boy and pink means girl.

"Hey, babe Cristines here!" Cristine was coming over to Massachusetts for a whole month because she was on tour. Ok said that she could stay at our house for that month. As I was walking downstairs, I tripped on a loose board. I rolled for what seems like forever.

Elijah ran up to me and picked me up "Are you okay?!" What about the baby? I hope that it's okay. "Ye- yeah im okay." I looked down at my stomach. Then looked back at Elijah, I started to cry. "Hey hey, its okay. It was just a little fall." I sucked myself up. I got up with a little help from Elijah and went to the kitchen. Elijah already made breakfast so I ate it.

"So where's Cristine?" I asked Elijah. "I told her that she could stay in Ethan's old room and unpack." I nodded then finished up.

I knocked on the door to Ethan's old room and waited. Soon enough she opened the door.

"Hey Y/N! I just got unpacked, wanna come in?" "Sure! I just wanted to talk to you about a few things." She nodded and let me in.

"I know that you've never been pregnant before but, if you fall down the stairs when your pregnant. Is there a chance that you've trampled your baby?" I felt tears form in my eyes. "Well there is a chance but dont think like that! Your baby is fine!" She sighed. "Okay, speaking of which. Its time for the baby shower!" I said.

As we were walking over to the park I saw pastel blue and pink tables with balloons that said 'is it a boy?' And 'is it a girl?' I saw a table with bags on it and a cake. Everyone we invited came. Thays a good start. We invited Ethan, Amie, Corl, Zarriah, Cristine, Sub, Alex and Denis.

First we started off with eating some barbeque. Denis made it. Then we played some games. Three games to be exact.

The first game was two people had to pop a balloon with using only the parts from thier stomachs to thier knees. It got really sexual.

The next game was, one person had to sing a lullaby off of a peice of paper and the other person had to guess the name of it.

The last game started from the beggining of the baby shower. It's where everybody had a necklace with beads on it. If you say baby, boy, girl or if you cross your legs, the person who caught you, gets one bead from your neckleace. Whoever has the most beads at the end wins.

Now it was time for the big reveal. Me and Elijah stood infront of everybody with a balloon and a needle.

"Okay everyone, before we do this, yall have to vote if yiu think its a boy or a girl!" Mostly everone said that it was going to be a boy. "Okay? Ready?" Elijah said. My heart was beating and I was so exited. "3...2...1..." I closed my eyes and waited for the pop. Everybody went scilent. I opened my eyes and saw pink and blue confetti falling all around us.

"Elijah does this mean-" He cut me off with "Twins!" I squealed with excitment and jumped into his arms. Everbody started cheering and congratulating me and Elijah.

We started to open presents.

Zarriah and Corl got the babys diapers and and an assortment of clothes. Sub, Alex and Denis got the baby a shirt that said 'My uncles are Youtubers'. I really liked that one. Cristine got a baby bottle that is of course, holographic. Ethan and Amie got the babys some toys and a blanket.

As I was hugging everybody, I thanked them for coming. When everybody got the place cleaned up and left. We went to our own house. We went out to eat at (Your favorite restraunt) and got our favorite dishes.

At the corner or my eye I kept seeing somebody that looked awfully familiar. It took me awhile to reconize her.

"Hey! Arent you Elma? We went to school together?" She turned around to face me. "Oh hi yes, I remember you Y/N."

I asked her if she wanted to come over at my house and hang out. She said that she couldn't, she could tomorrow though.

We exchanged numbers and finished eating. As we were leaving I asked Cristine "Hey, why didn't Beynn come?" She looled at me and said "Well sombody has to take care of the cats, aye." I smiled and mocked her "Aye, Im the holo queen aye." She laughed and so did everybody else.

In the car, we listened to random songs that came into our head.

When we got home, Cristine decided to film with me, we were doing a paint your nails video. Where I had to paint Cristines nails with a blindfold and she had to do the same to me.

"So Y/N how do you feel about your new nails?" I held them up and showed the camera "I don't know, Cristine. What do you think?" We started laughing and we finished yo the video.

Then me and the Pals filmed a Roblox video. It was a SimplyNailLogical obby. I dont know why they chose that but, it felt good. We sat down and watched a movie.

I saw Sub sneaking looks at Alex every once and a while. Who would of guessed? When the movie came to an end I took oit my phine and checked my Instagram and Twitter. Crap. The Q/A. I forgot.

I brung Cristine and Elijah upstairs with me and did that video. Im glad that thats over.

Than my ears started to ring really bad, my whold body tenced up. My baby bump started to tingle then I felt a piercing pain coming from my stomach and my down town part.

I turned to Elijah with tears in my eyes

"Elijah, im early..."

__________________

HEY HEY Im so sorry, I hate my self for leaving you with a cliffhanger. Your probaly so mad at me right now.

Whatever, you'll find out what happens tomorrow. AND!!!

WE REACHED 200 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

As always

THANK YOU

Lots of Love,

Prinkle Pop