Chapter 11- The Arrival

Denis's POV
Wjat was I going to tell Elijah and Y/N about what I was actually doing? No dur, Denis. Apologize to them, its the only move I got left. I had no friends, Braden was mad at me for ditching Elijah and Y/N at the date. And the others... well they were just doing thier own thing. I don't blame them, I was stupid. I should of never took Taylor out. She was nothing but trouble.

I got out of bed and did my daily routine. Then I posted a pre recorded video. Lets just hope for the best and have a good day. Okay the plan was to go to Elijah and Y/N's place and apologize to them. Tell them that I was acting really dumb then hopefully they'll forgive me. Hopefully.

I walk to thier condo and knock on the door. I check on my phone while I wait, so many notifactions. The door ipens and I look up. Or down, because im taller than Elijah.

"What do you want?" He asked in a stern tone. "I want to apologize.". He pulled me into the room and satvme down at a chair, he called Y/N into the room. When she saw me she rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed infront of me.

"What?" She asked "Im sorry... I was acting really stupid and Taylor was getting to me. I broke up with her, I thought she was diffrent." Y/N's eyes softened. "Im sorry too, I was just protecting Elijah." "It wasn't your fault." "Okay, I forgive you. Just dont do it again." I nodded.

We said our byes and I left. I was really happy that that was over with. She forgave me, I didn't expect that. When I walked into my condo I thought

'Lonly forever'

Ethans POV (wassup leaches)
I arrive at the Canada airport and a few old friends pick me up. They drive me to Elijah's condo, I get my stuff out from the back. I had all of my stuff, nothing got lost. Thank goodness. I had to move in with Y/N and Elijah. Mybparents said that Elijah moved out so I had to do the same. It makes sense. I would just move in with my girlfriend but I can't. She has no room at her house, we all agreed for me to move in with the gang. It was going to be fun, I mean... whay else wouldn't it be? I walked towards the door and knocked. I heard a few things move around and then a door closing. Elijah opend the door with his hair messy and his shirt backwards. He was also out of breath, he smiled and I just looked at him.

"What?" I smiled then hugged him. He smelt like a girl. "So what just happened  I asked, pointing to the hall. "Umm... nothing. Come in!" He said quickly. I walked in and put my stuff down by the kitchen. He showed me a couch that I could sleep on. I didn't mind, we were leaving towemorrow anyways. Elijah filled me in about what happened, what happened with Denis last night. Corls new girlfriend. He told me everything so I had to tell him too. Good thing he understood, I was scared for a moment.

It was late. We had to go to sleep, I took out my phone and texted Amie.

In text

Et- Whats up Amie?

A- The sky, dork

Et- how was your day? I just got to the place

A- boring without you! I miss you

Et- Aawww I miss you too

Et- I gotta go to sleep, night

A- Night

Out of text

I fell asleep quickly

Your POV
I can't describe it, it all happened too fast. He pinned me against the bed and took our shirts off. We made it a little bit in until there was a knck at the door. I was fully undressed and Elijah onmy had his underwear on. I rushed into the vathroom and Elijah quickly put on his clothes. It was Ethan. I took a shower and put on my pajamas. I went to the bed and laid down. I was bored so I checked my phone and looked at my twitter. There were so many people saying that they want a Q and A (Check out my Q and A book BTW. Plug). I should give them what they want, when we get home of course. I was excited for Ethan to move in with us. It was just adding to our family. There were going to be eaight people in ine house. I had seven rooms, one for me and Elijah, one for Denis, one for sub, one for Alex, one for Zarriah and Corl, and one for Ethan. One spare room, I could make that our recording room. It was fairly big, and had two closets. Don't ask me why, I didn't biuld the house. I never really went into that room at all, when I was living by myself, I didn't need all those rooms. Now I do, no more extra rooms. Yay.

Elijah walked in and sighed

"Whats wrong?" He laid down next to me and turned to his side. He fell asleep, aawww he was so cute when he's asleep. I also fell asleep, I felt an arm wrap around me. I fell into deeper sleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I wake Elijah up because we have a flight to catch.

TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE BECAUSE IM  LLAAZZYY

The smell of my house came back. I walked into my room, looking untouched. I put back my clean clothes and wash the others, I had to plug in the washer because its electric and It would spark if it wasn't being used. Im going to get somebody to fix that later.

It was like having my own family, that didn't send me away or get mad at me. Not all the time anyways. It was a good life, nothing could take this away from me.

________________

HEY HEY I know this wasnt a good chapter but I tried. All of my capters are pieces of garbage and just worthless.

But if you DO like these. Please keep reading, it makes me feel me better about my self.

THANK YOU

Love,

Prinkle Pop

Should I end the book soon?

Nah....