Chapter 7- Meeting the Holo Queen

Elijah's POV
(4 months later, because im lazy and nothing exciting happened)
As I was getting up from bed, I saw our suitcases in the closet. We haven't used those in a long time. Mabey the others would agree to go on a trip, we might as well do it. Beynn, Alex, Corl and I moved in with Y/N along time ago. It was about time we went on vacation.

Y/N woke up. "Goodmorning sunshine" i said "Goodmorning Elijah" she sat up. "So I've been thinking that everybody should go on vacation together." She looked at me. Dang... he eyes were beautiful. "Where would we go?" "Probaly somewhere in Canada so when we need to go home, it'll be quick to get back." "Yes, Yes that is true... what about..." she was thinking for awhile. "OH WE SHOULD GO TO OTTAWA(I absolutely love Ottawa, ive never been there tho...lol) she wisper yelled. It was a really good idea. Now just to tell the others and see if we can go. Y/N always had good ideas. Before leaving to go shower, she came up to kiss me. I held he in it, probaly so long that it made her sit down. I wraped my arms around her and stayed there for about a minute. I let go, "I love you, Y/N" she looked suprised at first then she said "I love you too, Elijah. I don't know what I would do if you weren't here" she smiled then went to the shower. I waited until I heard the shower turn on then I got up and got dressed.

As I was going down the stairs I heard SpongeBob on the T.V. I don't know why the others watched SpongeBob so much. They were just childish. I saw Denis and Corl sitting on the cough on seprate ends, obviously avoiding eachother.

"Hey guys" "Hi Elijah" they said in unison. "Soooo... I gotta tell you guys somthing" Denis looked up at me scared "Oh my gosh, did you get Y/N pregnant?!" Looking serious. "Corl looks up in suprise too. "No oh no, me and Y/N talked about it and we... should go on vacation!" They both looked satisfied "To where?" Corl asked. "Ottawa, Canada, probaly onlu for a week or two. It'll be fun!" Denis thought about it. "Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm... We do have the money... and time. Ummm.. what about transportation? There are six people here." I thought for a bit. "We could either rent or buy a R.V." Corl nodded "Okay... I see, sounds good. We could buy it just in case we go somewhere else too." I agreed "Yeah guys sounds good, not being nosey but I heard everything apart frim where we're going." Alex scared us. Denis told him where we were going. He was going to tell everyone else the plan once they get down here.
(TIME SKIP TO OTTAWA im sorry im lazy)

Still Elijah's POV
We got to the hotel we were going to stay at. Denis got two condos I don't even know how he afforded all of it. That man is FULL of suprises, he gave me and Y/N our own hotel room. Then the rest of the foir of them get a bigger condo. It was fair, no excuses. The condo was huge and beautiful.

Our room looked like this

Our kitchen

And our bathroom (you just had to see it)

Me and Y/N decided to go shopping, I don't even know why

Me and Y/N decided to go shopping, I don't even know why. When we got in the car Y/N tild me to put my phone on Bluetooth and give it to her. She put on Soulja Boy Crank That (I've been waiting to put this is the story for sooooo long!)
We were jamming out.
Soulja Boy up in to OH
Watch me crank it watch me ROLL
Watch me crank that Soulja boy that superman that OH

We had a blast, the store wasn't so far so we got there quick. Y/N was looking around alot as if looking for sombody. She smiled really wide then took my hand.

"Whats up?" I asked her "What? I can't hold your hand?" "No, you can you just seem really... weird." "Okay... fine, I JUST SAW MY FAVROITE YOUTUBER! THATS WHY!!" She slightly squealed "Really? Where? Who" she points to a lady and a man, standing at the nail polish isile. She drags me toward them, who are these people. The woman looks really familiar, then somthing clicked in my brain. Oh. My . Goodness. Its SimplyNailLogical (I love her to death) Y/N creeped behind them while recording on SnapChat. "So here we have Cristine and Beynn in thier natural habitat. Oh no! I've been spotted" she said while Cristine turned around laughing. Wow Y/N was really funny and friendly. Thats why I love her, and so much more.

Cristine's POV (SimplyNailLogical)
"Oh my gosh hi! Aren't you Y/N and Sketch" I said. I've seen them on Youtube occasionally and I've watched thier videos. They are really good. "Yeah, im a really big fan of yours!" Said Y/N "I can't believe im actually meeting the Holo Queen!" She squealed "Nice to meet you im Beynn" he said holding out his hand to her. "Oh I almost forgot about you!" When we all got introduced we exchanged numbers, we said our goodbyes they were really good people. Also Elijah and Y/N was a really cute couple. That was exciting.

Back to Elijah's POV
That was fun I could tell we would all be really good friends. Even when they were like five years older than us. I could tell that Y/N liked it alot. I grabbed her hand, kissed her then we continued shopping

"Soo... what do we need" "Oh I actually dont know I just wanted to go shopping. It was an experience though!" I said laughing. We went back to the car and went to our condo.

__________________

Soooo do you watch Simply? If you dont then you really should. SHE IS AMAZING!! If you do then keep watching her

ALSO if YOU want a name to be featured in this book then comment it please. THEN... say if your a cat or dog person... just wondering... im totally not keeping any secrets from you... heh heh

THANK YOU

Love,
Prinkle Pop

Just if you don't know what Cristine and Beynn looks like

Just if you don't know what Cristine and Beynn looks like. DISCLAMER-IT IS NOT THE SUB BEYNN THEY JUST HAVE THE SAME NAME I DONT EVEN KNOW IF SUBS NAME IS BEYNN SO JUST ROLL WITH IT OKAY???