Chapter 15- Revenge

Elijah's POV
I thought Zarriah would leave Corl forever, but Y/N talked her out of it.   Y/N could make anything better, thats why I love her. Did I ever tell her that though? I need to.

It was late already, me and Y/N were already laying down in bed trying to get comfortable. "Y/N?" I said. She turn towards me. "I love you, I don't know if i've ever said that in the days that we've been together but it's true. I love everything about you and I could never pick anyone or anything over you. I just wanted you to know that." She scooted closer to me and said "I love you too, Elijah. Im so happy that im about to have a family with you. Im so happy that all of these events brought you and me together, I love every second I spend with you, Elijah." I kissed her for a couple of minutes then we fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the morning to a tapping on the window. Then I hear Shaggy barking. I walk over to the window, its probaly a tree no worries. When I open the window, Shaggy stops barking. I look out the window. I forgot that there were no trees near this window. Then I get pulled out the wimdow and plunge two stories to my death. I was wrong. I fell into the pool, great. My new sweatpants are soaked. I look back at my window and I don't see anybody. I get out of the pool and hear a voice.

"Elijah, you should just understand. I will always come back." It was Elias. "I don't get why you keep coming after me, Elias. There are billions of people on this Earth. Why me?!" She walks into view, she has her knife and she's filing her nails down with it. "Why not you?" She said coming close to me. "Because I have sombody already, somebody that I love and actually like. You can't kill me or her either, she's pregnant." She looks at me then rolls her eyes. "You got her pregnant? Whats the point? All the babys going to do is annoy the hell out of you!" She said. "Because, thats what a family is. Just leave Elias, nobody wants you here." "Why should I? Im just going to come right back."

Then I hear sirens, I look around and see Y/N holding out her phone. She called the cops. I tackled Elias, I started to hear Shaggy bark again. If it wasn't for that dog, the love of my life could be dead right now.

Corl looks through his window then calms Shaggy down. Elias is squirming beneath me, im trying my hardest not to let her go.

The police run up to me and throw me off of her. They say to me "We acuse you of assulting this woman and stealing a highly expensive dog!" Y/N runs up to them showing them a video of me and Elias. She was so smart. "And the dog?" "My friend, Braden found him with a terrible wound and- OH!" She ran inside the house then quickly ran back outside "He found this near the dog, it has her name on it." They confascated the knife and left to take Elias to prison.

Zarriah's POV
Yes! My plan worked. I texted Elias eariler to come and get Elijah because he broke up with Y/N. I knew they all would play along with my little plan. This was perfect! It went along so well, I was going to tell them tomorrow.

I get up from bed and get a glass of water before I go back to sleep. Y/N runs inside really happy and Elijah follows behind her. He hugs her and spins her around. Then he kisses her. I smile at them sheepishly.

"You had somthing to do with this, didn't you, Zarriah." Y/N said as she was walking towards me. "Yup! I planned it all!" Then I show her the texts. She thanked me about three times and then her and Elijah went back upstairs to go to sleep. I put my cup in the sink then I feel hands around my waist.

"Hey baby boy" I say to Corl. He just pulls me in then kisses me on the neck. That goes on for about five minutes then I turn around and kiss him. I grab his hand and drag him upstairs. I hope he knows what was coming towards him.

Denis's POV
I wake up to sirens and barking and yelling. Just absolute chaos. I go back to sleep, like nothing ever happened. I'll ask about it tomorrow. I think about my love life and how that would never happen. It's okay though, im not the only single one here. Alex is single, Sub is single.(Vote for this chapter if you want to see some Sublex.) I think about girls that I know that I could date. Nevermind, the only friends that I have that are girls are Y/N and Zarriah. I need to get out more, we need some food for here... so tomorrow i'll go to the store and see if I meet anybody there. I don't have many friends, but it's worth a try.

I start walking towards the stairs and hear some... well... disturbing noises, coming from Corl's room. I go down to the kitchen and make a list of what we need so I can leave first thing in the morning. I feel like a mom, I guess I could be an uncle in the future. Y/N is like a sister to me. It could happen.

I feel somthing touch my leg, I jumped so high, probaly about three feet. I turn around to see Shaggy, patently sitting down wagging his tail. I put down the list then pet Shaggy.

"I guess your sleeping with me tonight, Shaggy." Why do I talk to dogs? Don't ask me. Shaggy sneezes then I call him. He follows me upstairs and he stops at Corl's room."Sorry buddy, they probaly don't wanna be disturbed right now". I call him again then he follows me into  my room. I call him a good dog then I lay down on my bed then Shaggy jumps on top too. He makes himself comfortable at the foot of my bed then goes to sleep.

Who needs a lover when they got animals

___________________

HEY HEY Another chapter!

I dont think Sir. Meows A Lot would like this very much. Or he might just make a friend... NOBODY KNOWS!

Just like always

THANK YOU

Lots of love,

Prinkle Pop