Chapter 14- New Family Member

Your POV
I was trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. I didn't want another dream like that one I had last night. But the dream made sense. It was about pregnancy. First, I was throwing up. Then, nobody was there,  I still don't know what that means. Then, the tore up playground is representing my mood swings. The world going into a light gray represents depression.

When I was about to to fall asleep, because I felt better about the dream and stuff, I heard heavy breathing. It came from Corl's room. Ugh.

"Stop it in there, we don't need another pregnant person in this house!" I yelled. They stopped, they were going to find out sooner or later anyways.

Now... how was I going to tell Denis and the others. When I get bigger, they'll be able to tell.

I fell asleep, with no disturbances this time. I had a dream about today, the couple wars and the movie. How could a day be so perfect? It probaly wasn't, somthing probaly happened. Somthing bad, we just don't know it. Then I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I opened my eyes and looked around, I heard a bunch of laughing and talking downstairs. Oh my gosh, I lived in a freaking zoo.

I got dressed and did my hair. I went downstairs and started making breakfast for myself.

"Congratulations Y/N!" Zarriah said as she hugged me from behind. "Thank you! How did you feel about it when you found out?" She sat down in her seat at the table. "I was really confused and suprised, but I know that you could handle it!" Denis walked into the kitchen. "What are we talking about?". My heart started thumping. Why am I scared? Its just Denis for goodness sake. "Denis... I-i have to tell you somthing... well, important." He sat down at the table "Well, spill the tea." I inhaled and said "Im pregnant". Denis smiled and got up to hug me. "Well, we don't know that for sure... yet" I hugged back. "Oh and Y/N, I think Corl and Zarriah have somthing to tell you too!" He said

I looked at Zarriah "Did you get prenant too? I told you to stop last night!" I said sarcastically. "No!" She said laughing "Me and Corl found a... dog yesterday and were thinking about, keeping it. He's no trouble! The vet said that he was a really smart breed and we could train him easily."

A dog?!?!? I guess that could be okay. Nobody in the house is allergic soo...

"Yeah it would be somthing that we have to adjust to but it'll work." Then Elijah walked into the kitchen "Goodmorning beautiful!" He walked over and kissed me. I looked over at Zarriah and did what her and Corl would do. I started to make out with him.

"Oh come on, you don't wanna do this again do you?" Zarriah said while laughing. I pulled away and Zarriah was gone. I continued making my breakfast. When it was done I poured me some milk. Then Corl came in through the door.

"Hey everybody! Im back from the vet! Eveyone meet Shaggy!" Then he opened a door to let in a really hairy dog. He was a big dog. I got out of my seat and walked towards the dog. I knelt down to pet him, he smelt good. He was the new family member. "Welcome to the family, Shaggy!"

Elijah's POV
Shaggy was our new dog and he was big! Corl brought out some bags of dog food and a big dog bed. He said that he would sleep in his room. Everything was going so fast!  Y/N was pregnant with my baby and we got a family dog. We were becoming a real family and I liked it. Everybody was happy and excited. I was suprised that I could still upload daily on Youtube

We heard a knock on the door. We didn't tell anybody to come over, who could it be?

Corl opened the door and he got pulled outside. I ran after him. When I opened the door, I saw Elias and Corl. They were kissing, I looked over at Zarriah. She was on the verge of tears.

Elias saw us and saw her and smiled, then I saw the pocket knife she was holding to Corls neck. She was forcing him to kiss her.

Zarriah walked towards them and pushed Elias down I took in Corl and sat him down on the couch. I ran back towards Zarriah, the pocket knife was on the ground and Elias was trying to pick it up. I kicked it farther then she got up and ran. What just happened.

Zarriah's POV (wassup leach)
After that girl ran away I went up the stairs and went into mine and Corls room. I locked the door then laid on the bed.  I cried, he was cheating on me, I thought that he was perfect. I started packing. I was going to go back to Ottawa. I heard a knock on the door and a voice said

"Hey, its me, Y/N. Can I come in?" Y/N was my bestfriend, so I let her in.

"Look, Corl didn't mean it. Elias is a girl thats crazy for Elijah. She probaly tried to make him jealous or somthing. Corl would never do anything like that!" I nodded and laid in her lap "Thank you for making me understand, Y/N." She smiled at me "Anything for my bestfriend!" I got up and went down stairs. I ran towards Corl, he was crying. I sat on his lap then kissed him. He kissed back. Y/Ns right, Corl would never do anything bad like that.

Y/N is my bestfriend. She keeps doing things for me. I have to pay her back, im going to give Elias what she deserves. Elijah and Y/N dosent derseve to go through this. They're too cute of a couple, I wont let anybody get in the way of that.

___________________

HEY HEY Yup i've gone crazy, what can I say? I need to protect my best friend and her future baby daddy.

I cant say anything but thank you at this point but Thank you and I love you SO much for sticking with me through this story. I mean you could of ditched me for dust. BUT YOU DIDN'T. So I thank you for going through this SMOOTH journey with me

Once again,

THANK YOU

Lots of Love,

Prinkle Pop