Chapter 1.

°
°
°
Breyoncè pov.

"Mom I am fine , school is treating me well. " as Breyoncè talked to her mom she heard a knock at the door. "Hey mom ima call you back later okay? Love you. " When I got up to go to the door , I screamed "WHO IS IT? " I opened the door slow and realized it was my bestfriend Kiwi and some boy. I was so embrassed due to the fact that I had on a black mask to keep my skin looking all pretty with no acne okaayy. "WHAT'S UP BESTIEEE , THIS MY LIL BOO DRE. " Kiwi was so loud and ghetto but I loved it ! I looked at her sideways like she had two heads and said "You act as if Mrs. Parker ain't never teach you how to call before you pop up on people ! " We started laughing so hard but I let her and him in after our laughter. I looked Dre up and down because I'm confused on why he ain't speak but I guess people just don't speak first or some. As I pulled Kiwi into my own bathroom so she can help me peel this stuff off my face, I heard Dre talk on the phone when we left out the room. "Where you going tonight?" kiwi asked. "I'm not going no where but to bed! " as I yelled when pulling off the black mask. It's so painful. "Well come out with me , Dre , and his homeboy tonight " kiwi said. I was kinda on edge due to the fact of watching my boyfriend get shot and killed right in front of me like it was the scene from Poetic Justice. It was devastating but it's been 5 years since that happend I was 15. "Well I guess but I'm not staying long and if somebody try some I'm blaming you for dragging me out this house , do you understand?" I said in a attitude way towards Kiwi. "Yea mom I understand" said Kiwi laughing.
°
°
°
Kiwi pov.

I walked out the bathroom smiling like a proud mother because my best friend is finally leaving the house ! I sat on the couch next to Dre talking about how we gotta wait for her. "Ight , so what's her name?" Dre asked. "Oh her name is Breyoncè , don't try no slick stuff cause you will get cut okayy." Kiwi said in a attitude way. "Ight shorty" Dre said while laughing. I seen my bestfriend walk out that room after a whole good 45 minutes waiting ! She look good ! All my girls bad and that's fasho fasho.
I stood up screaming saying "GO BEST FRIEND THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND WHAT ".
°
°
°
Breyoncè pov.

My outfit was cuteee I got it from Fashion Nova so you know! Ima just show y'all a picture

°
°
°

CUTE YEAH I KNOW ! As soon as Kiwi stopped hyping me up so much, we left and I locked up my apartment because aint nobody got time to be getting robbed okayy. We pulled up to the hottest club in Atlanta. As we walked in everybody was turnt ! As I looked around everybody was talking and I seen some Carmel brother walk up to Dre and they started talking. Everybody knew who he was except me. Can y'all ever feel someone just staring at you? Well that's how I felt because that Carmel brother was staring extra hard. I was shy so you know.
°
°
°
°
Will Breyoncè loosen up and start talking to him or will she  stay to herself the whole night? I KNOW BUT YOU DONT SO STAY TUNED BABES😘.