Chapter 4.

°
°
°
Kingston pov.

"Yoooooo what up" Kingston said while talking to Kiwi. "How you been" she said it like she was sizing me up like a snake or some. "I'm good you know I just moved up here so." I knew Kiwi from middle school but I left as a freshman and went back to Florida. Kiwi ain't change a bit , still loud and ghetto but she picked up some weight ! After we got done talking I went to the mailbox in the lobby to grab my mail. I seen this girl that looked familiar as she walked up to the mailbox I noticed it was Bre aka Breyoncè. She was still fine as always, she said bye to Kiwi as she walks out the building. "OH MY CATFISH NUGGETS IS THAT YOU KINGSTON?" she was smiling so hard. "Yeah it's me Kingston, wsp baby girl how you been? " I said while embracing her hug. She smelled real good no weird stuff but she did. We talked for a good hour in the lobby , I got her number , and I got her apartment number LETSSS GOOOOO MY DREAM CRUSH IS FINALLY TALKING TO ME.
°
°
°
Breyoncè Pov.

As I was talking to Kingston I noticed Tj get off the elevator with some girl and a adorable little girl about the age of two. What really shocked me is when I seen Tj kiss the woman. When they got done kissing he looked up and seen me. "Well nice seeing you Kingston" I hugged him and walked away towards the elvator and pushed my floor number. Tj just kept staring so I spoke "Hey Tj , thanks for bringing me home last night" I then got on the elevator and went up. He got me messed up if he think he gone be sweet and then play with me I don't have time for these boys here anyway !
°
°
°
Tj pov.

Dang Breyoncè would just notice this ! I seen my babymomma Trina looking up at me with a death stare. "So that's the friend you took home last night?" She said it while her eyes was getting glossy. "Yeah but ain't nothing happen I promise you  and plus why you tripping so hard ain't like we officially together anyway." I said it low but she could hear me. Everybody don't need to know what's going on. "SHE LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE. " she pushed my head back while tears started falling. I messed up big time. She the type to not let me see our kid no more just because she Is mad.
°
°
°
WELL WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE TJ IS ON THE COUCH OR IN HIS HOUSE ALONE. Stay tuned.😘