Chapter 10.

°
°
°
Breyoncè Pov.

My mother , big brother, and little sister had just flew up to the A because they haven't seen me in a while. We was out and about at the mall downtown. I had went into Victoria Secret so I can catch this sale you dig it? When I was walking around looking at stuff to get I heard a voice of two people , and it was familiar. As I got closer to them I noticed it Tj and his ratchet babymomma. "OH HECK NAHHHH" I thought I said it in my  head but it was loud enough for them to hear me. I just walked towards the cashier to checkout and leave because it was embrassing. When I got to the counter tj had walked up and said "I got it for her how much?" I looked at him and just thought like "how stupid can you be , you here with your ignorant babymomma and up here buying me stuff!!" After he paid for it I grabbed my bag and walked out but I heard him scream "YOUR WELCOME BRE." That man is something else. After spending the whole day with the family they had went on to they hotel and I went to my apartment. After I had settled in , I had called my bestie Kiwi to see what she was up to. Since she was going out to celebrate with Dre about something, I was just going to chill at home.
°
°
°
Tj Pov.

I had just got off the phone with Dre. So I was like why not go chill with Bre since he kicking it with her bestie. I knocked on her door and waited for her to come like 10 minutes! When she opened the door she was in her onesie from pink with her inches just flowing. She looked good just to be chilling. I'm surprised she even let me come in. "So you thirsty or some?" She asked. "Nah I just wanted to chill with you" I said . She went over to the couch and checked her phone. Her momma started calling and when she answerd her face went from excited to like her world just got broken in pieces. I looked at her and mouthed "what's wrong?" I was concerned at this point. She had turned on the news and broke down crying. Her bestfriend was on the news pronounced dead but Dre my homeboy was also. I just held on to Bre while she cried. Dang who would do this to them?
°
°
°
Dang..... well let's see what happens next... 😪Stay tuned babiess