Chapter 3

°
°
°
Breyoncè pov.

When I tell you I was so scared. Hearing them gunshots made me repeat that might five years ago again. Yeah I was in his car but don't think more of it because he wasn't getting NOTHING. He had got a call from someone woman named Katrina. He answered and the conversation went a lil some like this "Yeah ima drop my friend off real quick then I'll head yo way... nah I'm frl just be ready when I get there ight ma. " he was smirking so hard his face could get stuck. "That's your girlfriend or some?" I said it with a attitude cause like why am I in your car and you got a whole girl! "She my babymomma" he said it like he was not proud or something. "Well why am I in your car I can get out and walk home if that's the case! " I said it loud while I looked at the door handle.
°
°
°
Tj Pov.

She was tripping like I was really going to let her walk home. "Girl sit back we like 1 minute away from yo crib chill." I said it stern , she just shut up. When we pulled up to her crib she got out and walked in. She lived in a nice apartment. But she also lived in my babymomma complex. This would happen. After I seen her get on the elevator , I parked in the garage in walked in the complex. When I got on the elevator and got off I seen Breyoncè walk to the door RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO MY BABYMOMMA APARTMENT. One of them gotta move soon before I get caught up even though breyonce not like that at all she more of like a church girl living in a big city. I walked in my babymomma crib after I seen that Breyoncè was in.
°
°
°
Oh lord Tj than got his self caught up. What will happen next ? Stay tune😘.