Chapter 14.

°
°
°
Breyonce pov.

Ever since the other night at Zaxby's and I seen Kingston I been feeling real uncomfortable like I was being watched. It's been six months
since my bff passed away. Still don't know how to get over it. That was my whole heart in human form. Tj been here every step of the way but I still feel alone. I graduate next week from college I don't know how I'm going to do it Kiwi supposed to be beside me through all of this. My family is in St.Louis and I dont think they are coming. Only Tj is going to be beside me by the looks of it. He is like my best friend without the title. I know he got a crush on me but I ain't ready for all of that. Not the right time. Im focused on my money right now. That's all that matters. I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed my mom. " Hey mommy , I miss you so so much how are you? " I asked. " I'm good baby, everything okay over there? " she asked. " Yeah everything's good mom just missing you and everybody. " I told her. " We all miss you too and we love you. I gotta get back to work baby talk to you later " she said and hung up. I miss my family so much.
°
°
°

Unknown pov.

Yeah its keion as many of yall may know me i killed Kiwi Breyonce's Bff and her boyfriend. I regret it because i shouldnt have that much envy in me. As I walking into the house I got a call from Kingston.

Kingston : We gotta do it man. I been planning this for a while it's time we put this all into action.

Keion : When you wanna do it but are you sure about this? Dude stepped up his game in the past three years.

Kingston : What you mean am I sure? YES I'M SURE I WANT HIM GONE. If you can kill one person I know you can kill another.

Keion : Yeah ight man. Whatever.

I hung up the phone. I done put this girl through enough heart ache so why would I go and put her through more because my cousin envy the person she seems happy with. He going down the wrong path just like I was.