Chapter 13.

Breyonce's Pov

As I looked over I seen Kingston and someone that looked so familar I just couldn't recall who it was . I looked at Tj and he mean mugged Kingston and them. " Umm I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom. " as I got up to go to the bathroom I felt them watching me. When I got in the bathroom I texted Tj and told him I wanted to leave because I felt so uncomfortable.

Me : Tj I want to leave NOW ! I just don't feel comfortable 😣

Tj : Ight we can leave , I already paid for the food. Heading out now. I'll pull up to the front .

Me : Okay , here I come.

As soon as I walked out there was Kingston. I could smell the liquor on his breath as he breathed so heavy. " Wsp , so this what we doing now  tho ? Huh we being outside now ! Breyonce you know you still mine right? I will kill you and him. " he pulled my arm and kept squeezing it . I slapped him with my hand and looked at him saying " You are such a jerk man. Don't you have a family at home? WITH A NEWBORN CHILD ! Grow up Kingston. What you saying to me you wouldn't dare say it to a man. " I stormed off to the car. When I got in the car tears start coming into my eyes. I wanted to just cry. " What they say to you bruh ? " Tj said.  " Nothing just drop me off at home " I forced a smile after I said it.

Kingston's Pov.

This how she gone do me? After her trifling bestfriend put my cousin in a deep mindset for killing her. Nah man. It aint going down like that. I instally called up bro man. " We gotta get rid of him. SOON, she gone feel my hurt. "
°
°
°

I'm backkkk ! Hmm who is " bro man " and why is he so obsessed still with bre?