Chapter 7.

°
°
°
Kiwi Pov.
It's about to be a little a corny here with me.
°
°
°
I was chilling with my boo thang or whatever since we got in a argument because I was hangry and he bought me food we are now boo'd up again. I went in the living room because I heard my phone ringing and when I looked at the caller idea I was shocked!! It was my ex Keion this man put me through a hurricane in that relationship it was toxic. I answered and he sounded like he been drinking or some. "Kiki do you love me , are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me, cause I want ya and I need ya" he said it in a singing tone like he was talented or some. So I told him "Keion I don't love you , I'm not riding. I been left from beside you , I don't want YOU and I don't need YOU." I sung it way better than him I mean I AM DREAMDOLL BABY! I hung the phone up and went into the bedroom and was about to tell Dre but he went to sleep on me.
°
°
°
Kingston Pov.

I was just coming in from the gym when I walked in the lobby. As I was walking in somebody was walking out and when he seen me he stared at me like he was crazy. "Aye man what's the problem" I asked him. "Stay away from my girl Bre and we won't have no problem, let's not forget you still owe my money. Don't let your little highschool sweetheart find out about you doing illegal activites with me. " he said it and walked off. Dang I didn't know she had a boyfriend unless he false claiming, and he been on my head for this 10k. I just don't know how to give it all back at once. I went on the elevator and up to Bre floor. When I knocked on the door she came to the door fast and was confused on why I was here. "Aye you got a boyfriend or is people false claiming you?" I said it like I was hurt. "No Tj is just false claiming, stop tripping over him. Cause you not mine either. I'm living my best life at twenty years old I dont need yall.   " she said it real stunned like gesh. She closed the door on me. Left me standing there stunned.
°
°
°
Just a little something. Stay tuned Babes 😘