Chapter 6.

°
°
°
Breyoncè pov.

I opened the door and it was Tj babymomma / my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. I was confused on why she was here at my house like girl get out my doorstep. "Have you seen Tj?" She said it real hard with a real attitude. "Nah but I see him coming down the hallway real fast." I said it while mean mugging her but when she turned around and seen that he wasn't really there I slammed the door real hard and locked it. She tried it like what your kid father got to be over here for. I went and took care of my hygiene stuff it was like two in a half hours passing. When I got done I looked at my phone that was on the charger and seen that Kingston texted me a goodnight text like he really trying to win me over! I called my bestfriend cause I haven't talked to her in a minute like who can't go without talking to they bestie? We talked for hours until I fell asleep on the phone. I woke up by a knock at the door . Why people always popping up on me? I got up to get it and it was Tj.
°
°
°
Tj Pov.

When she opened that door I went completely off on her! I stepped in her apartment and closed the door."who was that earlier you was all giggling and stuff!" I was yelling to the top of my lungs I was so mad. "You are not my boyfriend i dont have time for a relationship im living life handling my money , so why are you tripping and plus don't you have a family to be taking care of?" She said it real bold! "Breyoncè im sorry but you running around here with a clown. " I said it like I ran something over here. "GET OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I GET YA BABYMOM'S TO COME ESCORT YOU OUT MY APARTMENT" she yelled so loud I'm surprised Katrina not here yet. But I understand so I left but I sent a text to her as soon as I did.
°
°
°
Stay tuned for next time.