Chapter 11.

°
°
°
Listen to the song in mm it's dedicated to Kiwi and Dre.
°
°
°
Breyoncè Pov.

My bestfriend was gone.. She couldn't even have her baby! Some low life had to go mess they life up. Why my bestfriend yo? I just sat there in disbelief while Tj held me. I grabbed my phone and just put the song Missing you by Brandi on repeat. I heard a knock at the door and tj went to the door to get it and when he opened it I was shocked because it was Kingston. Kingston walked over to me and gave me a death stare but still gave me a hug but after that he walked out the door. Can today get any worse. My bestfriend is gone forever! My niece or nephew couldn't even make it to this world. My bestfriends boyfriend is gone and he made her so happy.. Tj came over to me and looked at me and said "I really like you and how strong you are , so pull yourself together for her family and for her." As much as Tj annoys me  he honestly is a good person right now. I went through our pictures and just looked at her beautiful smile. She was the best person ever. I went in the bathroom and looked at myself and cried. I had to pull myself together. I put my hair in a bun and went out to the front room and seen tj  laid out sleep. I gave him a cover ,turned off the lights and tv , and went in my room. Tonight was the worse night ever.
°
°
°
Kingston Pov.

"I didn't mean to shoot her and him bro I promise you I didnt, I just heard her say that she can't wait to the baby come and I lost it!" as keion spoked to Kingston over the phone. "Well you did and now you got Breyoncè crying and stuff over this , I dont need this cuzzo" I was aggravated because I just seen Tj over my girl house helping her out with this whole situation! Keion always got to mess something up with his jealous  self UGHHH man. "I'm sorry big cuzzo ima turn myself in for this I promise you ight?" Keion was shattered. Now how am I gone tell Breyoncè that my cousin killed her bestfriend and niece or nephew?!
°
°
°

 Now how am I gone tell Breyoncè that my cousin killed her bestfriend and niece or nephew?! °°°

Breyoncè on the left and Kiwi on the right .