Chapter 5.

°
°
°
Kingston Pov.

It was a sunny day so why not go out. I called up Breyoncè to see if she was up to it and she was so I got ready so I can go down to her floor , get her , and go out. I'm thinking about taking her to Starbucks , Lenox Square , and to a resturant. Aye not much but it ain't a date either. Not yet at least. I went down to her apartment and knocked five times. She opened the door looking so bad. She had on a high waisted skirt, Gucci sanadals, Gucci headband , a nude strapless crop top, and her hair was straight. Like I noticed everything head to toe. When we hugged she smelled like heaven on earth. "Wsp Bre , how you doing today?" I said it smooth like it wasn't nothing. "Heyy King , I'm good how about?" She said with that gorgeous killing smile of her's I loved. When we got down to the lobby , she noticed a dude I guess she knew and instantly caught a attitude. I said lowly to her  "Relax , it's all about you tonight okay ?" She just started blushing real hard.
°
°
°
Breyoncè Pov.

This man right here had some tricks up his sleeve. We walked out to his car and he opened my door for me like a gentleman. I was impressed. He got in and we was on our way to Starbucks just talking and vibing to that song Forever by Armon and Trey . It was that cut for real! We pulled up to Starbucks and he asked me what I wanted and said I can have anything! So you know I got a Grande Carmel Frappuccino and banana nut bread. It was delicious. Next stop we took was the Lenox Square. When we went in we stopped at some stores. I paid for my stuff then he told me to stop because he got it! Like being spoiled ain't no joke. Our final destination was this resturant I never been to. It was nice and everything and the shrimp and steak was everything! When we got back to the complex he walked me to my apartment. "Next time we go somewhere I wanna take you out on a date" he said it so smooth I was blushing hard! "I would like that but I still wasn't ready to get back in the dating life. Ken was my only boyfriend my mother knew and she adored him and I did too I just aint ready yet but thanks for all this stuff." I said itand I kissed his cheek , we said our goodbyes, and I closed the door. But just as I was about to go take my shower and reflect on today somebody knocked on my door and guess who it was..
°
°
°
FOUND OUT NEXT TIME STAY TUNED BABES😘