Chapter 9.

°
°
°
Kiwi Pov.

When I had woke up to go downstairs to my mailbox and I noticed a note on my front door. It read "If I can't have you nobody can mamas I love you please don't make have to end you and him love K.W." I started just balling out crying. I had to fix myself up because I can't let Dre see me like this later. So I forgot about the mail and went to my bathroom and just stared at myself. Why me lord just why?! I ran the water in the tub and lit the room with candles so I can at least calm down. I put my hair up in a messy bun and played my  90's jams. After a hour or two I had got out and got ready. Everytime I cry heavy which is rarely, I get bags under my eyes. But makeup can cover them so that's one last problem. I heard a knock at the door and I hurried up and tightened my robe and got that bat from beside my bed. I screamed who is it while walking towards the door. I heard Dre yell "Girl it's me open up!!!" I opened the door and dropped the bat when I seen him I was relieved. He was shocked and walked in looking at me like he see a ghost. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up, this day is just getting worse by the second. Dre looked at me standing by the door, I just started crying. I'm a emotional wreck. As he came up to me and eat by me on the floor he just held me. We sat there for ten minutes I looked at him and said "It's something you need to know."
°
°
°
Well well well what is it that she needs to tell him??? Hmmm let's find out in the next chapter💛