The Confrontation

Nikki decided she wanted to talk to Gwen before confronting Max. She called her on her way over, and Gwen agreed to talk to her.

When Nikki pulled up to Max's apartment, Gwen was waiting outside for her. They shared a long hug, and Gwen invited Nikki in.

"Nik, fuck!" Max ran up to Nikki and hugged her. "Babe, why didn't you call me?"

Gwen and Nikki shared a glance, and Gwen saw the tears forming in Nikki's eyes. "She'll talk later," Gwen said.

"Okay..." Max replied, totally in the blue. He had a feeling it might have something to do with what Neil was telling him about. He wrung his hands, for he had been waiting for hours in his bedroom next to his phone waiting for a text or call and he could not wait another second to know what the hell had happened.

Gwen shut the door behind them in Gwen and David's room. "What's up Nikki? You didn't... really tell me what happened."

"Okay so first off all, I'm pregnant."

Gwen was shook, and held back a scream. "Shit! Nikki, how did this happ-"

"Shhh! Don't tell anyone. Not Max, not David. Nobody knows except for Neil. I'm planning on not telling anyone, and going to get an abortion tomorrow," Nikki whispered.

Gwen exhaled. "Nikki, I am very upset that you won't tell your parents or even Max about this, but we'll talk about this later because we have other stuff to worry about. So, why are you parents so mad at you?"

Nikki sighed, "So, my parents found out I'm not a virgin. And they found out that I've been having... a lot of sex with Max, and now they're not letting me see him. I snuck out."

"Oh, you're parents are the no sex before marriage type?"

"Well, my dad's a drunk and my mom's a slut, so you'd think they wouldn't give a fuck but apparently they do," Nikki said, "And Gwen, I was just embarrassed. It's embarrassing for your parents to look through your texts and find some shit about having sex. I thought they would've known that I have sex with my boyfriend of three years, but I guess they didn't pay attention to my love life."

"Fuck. So, do you guys have to break up?" Gwen asked.

Nikki closed her eyes and choked back tears. "I feel like I could try and convince my parents to let me stay with him."

"Okay. I can talk to them if you want."

"NO!" Nikki quickly replied, "No. It'll make them more mad. Gwen, no offense but they don't see you and David as Max's parents, they just see you as Camp counselors."

"Oof, that hurt."

"Sorry, Gwen."

"It's alright," Gwen said, "You can go see Max, if you want."

"Yeah." Nikki walked up to Max's room and knocked on his door.

"Who is it?" Max called.

"Nikki," she replied quietly. 

Suddenly, Max opened the door. "Come in, please. We need to talk."

Nikki nodded and headed in. Max closed the door behind them, and hugged Nikki from behind. She closed her eyes and grabbed Max's hands. After a few minutes, he pulled away forcefully and grabbed her wrist.

"Why didn't you fucking call me? For days I was just worrying and worrying and I didn't fucking sleep for days, Nikki!" Max shouted.

"Well stuff's been going on at home and I haven't had my phone all week Max," Nikki said and pulled her hands away from Max.

Max's face slowly became more and more angry, and Nikki became more and more scared, yet sad. "Nikki, I am extremely annoyed with you right now. You don't fucking understand what it's like to be left on a cliffhanger for days!"

"Well, you don't understand what it's like to be smacked in the face by your father you haven't seen in a year because you had sex with the boy you've been dating for three yeasr!" Nikki shouted back.

Max sighed in relief. "Holy shit, so you're not pregnant?"

Nikki hesitated before replying, "No."

Max jumped into a hug with Nikki. "Oh my fucking god! Nikki this is great! The way Neil said you're sad kinda insinuated that you're pregnant. And I am so happy Nik. I love you."

Nikki gulped, and replied, "Yeah. I love you too."

A/N HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN A WHILE! I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SHIT Y'ALL UNDERSTAND. ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE HOT STEAMING TEA.