Nice Guys Finish Last

Preston walked into Neil's apartment and shouted his name. By now, Preston had memorized Neil's dads work schedule so he knew when it was a good time to come over. They didn't feel comfortable being in the living room when Neil's dad was home, so Preston avoided those times.

"Hey, Neil!" Preston shouted.

Neil walked out of his bedroom and towards Preston. "Hey Pres. I didn't know you were coming over."

"Life's full of surprises, bitch," Preston said with a wink, and Neil cringed.

"Hated that," Neil shook his head. "Come, sit. Kiss me. Whatever. I missed you."

Preston and Neil sat down next to each other on the couch. "It's been like two days."

"Ugh, doesn't matter," Neil sighed.

Preston sighed. "Well, reason I came over was that Henry's been texting me. I blocked him, but he just texted me calling me a 'dirty faggot' and shit. I have the screenshot. Look." Preston pulled up the screenshot where Henry said, "I'll kill you and your Jew boyf, dirty faggot."

Neil raised his eyebrows. "He said he'll kill you. You can get him expelled with this, you know."

"I know," Preston shrugged. "It's just a lot of effort."

Neil rolled his eyes. "You really want him to stop bothering you?"

"Yes," Preston replied.

"Then show them the texts," Neil said. "It's that simple."

Preston sighed. "Yeah. I will."

"Good!" Neil smiled. 

--

Nerris: anyone wanna hang?

Max: why did u make a new chat

Nerris: i made a new one without harrison.

Nikki: why

Nerris: we're fighting and i didn't wanna remove him from the chat but i didn't want him to see any of this

Neil: Alright whatever.

Preston: i'm free, nerris. wanna go see a movie or something?

Nerris: heck yeah

Nerris: mary poppins @ 1?

Preston: sure

Max: alright now that that's settled, can we move back to the other chat

Nikki: wait nerris what happened between you and harrison

Nerris: he said i'm too forward for him and i was like bitch i'm not too forward

Nerris: and then he said our personalities clash wrong and i'm like lowkey upset about that

Nerris: but now i'm realizing he may be right.

Nerris: fuck

Nikki: nerris its okay

Nikki: you guys will work this out

Neil: Yeah, you guys definitely will. You're great together.

Nerris: okay. i just don't wanna break up. we've gone through so much together and it would be a lot to lose.

Preston: oh baby i am so sorry you two are fighting. but i know harrison. he doesn't stay angry for long

Nerris: yeah whatever thank you

Nerris: see you soon preston

A/N: THIS CHAPTER MADE ME LOWKEY DEPRESSED EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORT JUST HECKITY HECK NERRIS AND HARRISON ARE SUCH A GREAT COUPLE BUT THE WAY I WROTE THEM IN THIS SPECIFIC FIC WOULD SEEM LIKE THEYRE TOXIC FOR EACH OTHER. IM TORN.

P.S, I'M WORKING ON THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS FIC SPECIAL RN! I WON'T POST UNTIL THE FIRST. LOVE Y'ALL.