Preston and Neil

"Hey Nerris?" Preston shook Nerris awake at around 6:30 a.m for school. They were both extremely hungover.

Nerris groaned and sat up. "Fucking Jesus."

"I don't know what to do about Neil," Preston complained. "We hooked up and crap but I don't even know what the hell is going on."

"Wait," Nerris shouted. "Do you like Neil?"

Preston shrugged. "I have no clue honestly. I just kinda wanna talk about it with him."

"Dude, then talk to him. He must feel something if he made out with you," Nerris said as she started putting on her outfit. "Holy shit, I feel awful."

"Let's go to the kitchen. You need water. And coffee." Preston helped her to the kitchen and muttered, "I'm glad I didn't drink too much."

Nerris rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Shut up thottie. You drank a lot too."

"Whatever," Preston replied. "Drink this." He handed her a cup of black coffee and another cup of water.

"Okay. Thanks Pres," Nerris smiled.

Preston patted her on the back. "No problem."

Max, Nikki and Neil met up at the closest Starbucks to their schools, like they always did. Max and Nikki were both eager to ask Neil about the deal with Preston. Nikki and Max sat together in a booth waiting for Neil to get out of the bathroom so they could know what happened last night in exact detail.

Neil walked over and sat down across from them. "Why are you guys... looking at me like that?"

"So... we heard through the grapevine that you were with a boy last night," Nikki informed.

Neil shrugged. "Aaron? We didn't really hit it off-"

"No, dumbass. Preston," Max flicked Neil's forehead.

"Ow." Neil complained. "And Preston. Yes. We hooked up."

Nikki grinned. "Ayyyyyyy! Did you enjoy it?"

Neil furrowed his brows and shrugged. "I mean, yes, it was great. Why are you asking me about this?"

"Well, we wanted to know about it. Do you like him?" Max asked.

Neil rolled his eyes, annoyed. "I don't know. It's really no big deal guys."

"Of course it's not," Nikki said sarcastically. "Even if you don't think you like him, you should still talk to him."

Neil sighed. "Not yet."

"Alright, but you have to by next week," Nikki said, and Neil nodded. "Max, go get us coffee. We're gonna talk about details." Max gave a thumbs up and walked away to grab them drinks.

"How much do you want to know?" Neil asked.

Nikki smirked. "Everything. Spill the tea."

Neil scratched his head. "Okay, so randomly at like 11, he came up to me and just kissed me. And I was drunk so I was like, 'Damn, okay!' So I kissed him again. Then we went to the bedroom, locked the door."

Nikki gasped. "Did you guys have sex?"

Neil shook his head. "Of course not. I blew him though."

"No fucking way," Nikki's eyes widened. 

"Yes fucking way," Neil replied. "It was better than expected. Like I thought it would be gross but it was actually really funny to see his face when he... ya know."