Christmas Miracles

The Green's Place (Max)

David was using the camera he got for Gwen for her birthday to record everything that Christmas morning. The tree was flooded with presents for Eva. Gwen didn't understand David's logic here, because she would grow out of basically all of the clothes in a few months. There really was no point in giving her a good Christmas, present wise.

"Gwen, it's the thought that counts. Can't you get into the Christmas spirit?" David teased, still recording.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "I am in the spirit. David, turn that fucking camera off or so help me god, I will smack it right out of your hands."

"Fine," David said, and put the camera on the table beside the couch. "Max, I have a present for you."

"Please be Smash, please be Smash, please be Smash," Max whispered, crossing his fingers. He opened it. AirPods. "Fuckin sweet! Thanks David!"

Suddenly, Eva started screeching. Max pinched the bridge of his nose and put his AirPods in to cancel out the noise. Gwen started rocking her in her arms, singing a lullaby. That didn't work.

David took Eva out of Gwen's arms and rocked her back and forth. She stopped screeching. 

Gwen gasped. "That's the first time you've done that!"

"I know!" David exclaimed.

"A Christmas miracle," Max muttered.

Neil, Nikki, and Preston

Nikki didn't really do anything on Christmas. Her mom was extremely hungover from the night before. She went to Neil's house; she knew they wouldn't be bothered by her because they don't celebrate Christmas. 

Preston was also over there. He couldn't afford to go travel upstate to see his uncles and cousins, plus he didn't really want to. Preston insisted they watch Rent.

"That's not a Christmas movie, idiot," Nikki smirked.

Preston gasped. "It is so a Christmas movie! It takes place on Christmas."

"Doesn't make it a Christmas movie," Nikki shrugged.

"Nikki's weird about holiday movies," Neil said. "She keeps on insisting that Die Hard is a Christmas movie."

Nikki rolled her eyes. "That's because it is. In fact, it's the greatest Christmas movie ever made."

"I'm sorry Nikki, but that's the worst sentence to ever come out of your mouth," Preston said.

"You guys are just haters. Let's watch Nightmare Before Christmas," Nikki exclaimed.

Neil cringed. "Again, not a Christmas movie."

"That is a Halloween movie, Nikki," Preston sighed.