Chapter 1

A/N: Hello! :D If you're reading, thank you ^o^" Actually this msg is just to tell you guys what some of the korean terms mean in case you don't understand them 'o' so here they are:

Kingka - a popular boy who is considered a 'king' of good looks.

uljjang - literally meaning the best face, so in other words, good looking.

yah - this is just a statement that means hey, usually used when someone is angry or trying to get someone else's attention.

mianhae - a polite way of apologizing

Interested in the poster/banner for this fic? Here's the link ^o^" ~

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/neko659/Table%20for%20Two%20fic%20pics/?action=view&current=TableForTwoBanner.jpg

Chapter 1

At Seoul High, there are 5 kingkas, each of them unique in their own way of being a pain. There's the one who thinks he's the best looking, the one who thinks he rules the school, the player, the 'innocent' one and then there's the silent one.

All the girls faun over their looks and praise them for their uljjang features. I, however, do not think that they are that great. They parade around like they own us and look down on us.

That's why I dated one of them. It was all for revenge, I suppose you could say.

----------------------------------

"Hi, I'm your new boyfriend!" He exclaimed, a grin spreading across his face.

I stared at Yoochun with a perplexed expression, stating that I didn't understand what he was talking about. He opened his mouth to explain when the waiter came back with our mocha lattes.

Yoochun reached out and grabbed one of the glasses, pushing the other in my direction and then motioned for me to drink.

I lifted the glass to my lips and let the warm liquid flow into my mouth and down my throat, the cream leaving a white, fluffy mark on my upper lip.

"So, as I said, I'm your new boyfriend. You'll go out with me starting today and you won't complain about it." Yoochun let out before taking a large gulp of his latte.

Not expecting this answer, The glass in my hands lowered away from my lips and the liquid in my mouth sprayed out, splattering all over Yoochun.

He instantly stood up, his chair making a screeching sound against the wooden floor, and pulled his sticky shirt away from his body. The once white uniform shirt was now stained in an ugly brown colour.

"Yah! Why'd you just SPIT on me?!" Yoochun busted out, his face held a tinge of red. He reached for the napkins and began to dab at the coffee on his shirt.

"Ah! Mianhae! I didn't mean it! Honsetly! I wasn't expecting you to say what you did! And by the way, I'm not your girlfriend." I exclaimed, standing up and bowing.

"You ruined my school shirt, so now, you owe me. And guess what? To pay me back, you're going to be my girlfriend." Yoochun stated, a disguted look lingering on his face as he stared down at his still dirtied shirt.

Hmmm..... The player wants me to be his girlfriend... I suppose this isn't as bad as I think it is... I'll play him, like he plays everyone else. I thought to myself, a small smirk beggining to form on my lips.

"What's up with that face?" Yoochun asked as my smirk quickly dissipated.

"Nothing, nothing..." I said, turning away to look out the window. I heard Yoochun once again state that I would be his girlfriend, so I just nodded, a smile playing on my lips.

"What, you're actually agreeing?" Yoochun said, a bit of disbelief leaking into his voice. Then he smirked and added, "Ha, I knew you liked me. I'm just so popular."

At the last remark, he flipped his hair and leaned down to pick up his school bag.

"Alright then. Since this is all cleared up, I'm leaving, and I will see you tomorrow." He stated before shuffling though his wallet and pulling out a few notes, dumping them on the table before turning his back to me.

He walked to the door and grabbed the handle before turning his head towards me and saying, "Sayonara~" in a funny accent and saluting me.

Was he trying to be cool or funny? I asked myself, confused.

I quickly finished the rest of my latte before picking up my bag and leaving the store, heading home.

----------------------

Sitting in my bedroom, I was working on my homework when I suddenly started thinking of Yoochun. For awhile, I just sat there pondering on why he asked me out, but those thoughts soon changed to a plan.

I left my homework aside and began to write down my plan on how to destroy Yoochun.