Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guys, thnx for reading ^_^ If there's anything you don't understand, leave a comment, or send me a msg and i'll answer asap~

Chapter 10

The bell rang, signalling lunch, and I quickly gathered my things. As I stood up, Taemin, Saena and the kingka's walked over.

"Jaeyeon, are you going to have lunch with us today?" Saena asked, with a smile.

I looked over towards the kingkas who were chatting, then tapped Yoochun, who was standing beside me, on the shoulder to capture his attention.

"Hmm?" He let out, as he turned his head to face me and ceased his chatter with his friends. "Oppa, can I go sit with them today?" I questioned, gesturing over towards Taemin and Saena with my hand.

Yoochun turned towards the direction I was pointing at to spot Taemin continuously poking Saena's arm, and Saena poking his cheek, both looking at me. He pulled a face that showed that he was weirded out, but curious, as he turned back to face me.

"..." He was silent for a few moments before he opened his mouth to speak. "Ok. Then I'll see you after lunch, love?" He spoke, a smile gracing his face.

I smiled up at him and nodded my head, as he leaned down and gave me a peck on the cheek, which I returned with a quick hug.

I grabbed my book bag off my desk, slung it over my shoulder and then bid goodbye to Yoochun's friends. As I reached my friends, I linked my arms through theirs and dragged them out the classroom and down the hall towards the cafeteria.

"Jaeyeon! Calm down, woman! It's not like we're not gonna get any food if we don't get to the cafeteria! We brought our own lunch, stupid." Saena exclaimed, whacking me upside the head.

I turned to her, my eyes narrowed, as I playfully glared at her and unhooked my arm from hers.

"Fine then, be that way. I'll just take Taemin for lunch. Go away." I said in a fake angry voice, waving her away, then broke out into laughter. Saena joined in and then Taemin nudged my shoulder with his free hand.

"Yo?" I asked, my head snapping towards Taemin.

"Jaeyeon. That guy, your boyfriend. Yoochun was it? I don't really like him... I don't know... He seems kind of..." Taemin began, his voice serious and stern.

I wiped my face clear of any emotion and slid my arm out of his as I waited for him to continue. "He's kind of what, Taemin ah?" I said.

"He seems kind of creepy." Taemin replied, his eyes widening slightly.

At this comment, Saena and I looked at each other before we busted out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Saena's laugh echoed through the now empty hallway.

"OMO! OH MY GOD! HAHA!" I laughed. "Taemin ah, don't worry. He's not naturally like that. He thought you were like, my long lost love or something." I let out a snicker before continuing.

"Taemin, he was just jealous cause he thought I'd dump him for you, my bestest boy friend in the whole wide world!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up to add a dramatic effect.

"That's not what I meant! Well, it sort of was, but not completely!. What I meant was, I think he's keeping so-" Taemin began, only to be cut off by Saena seizing both of our arms and announcing, "At this rate, we won't even get to HAVE lunch! Come on, chop, chop!"

And then she dragged us the rest of the way to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------

Yoochun's POV

"Hyung, you're losing."

I spun around to see Changmin looking up at me. We were only centimetres apart, and his large eyes stared into my own.

"HOLY SH-T! CHANGMIN, DON'T DO THAT! Oh my god!" I screamed, placing a hand over my chest as I slowed my breathing pace. "And what is it that I'm losing, exactly?" I questioned once I had calmed down a little.

"Your bet with Yunho Hyung. You're losing." He replied, a smile painted across his usually straight face.

"What do you mean I'm losing?" I questioned, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Don't hide it, hyung. You know what I mean. You like her, don't you?" His smile turned into a smirk and I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks, making my usually pale skin turn red.

"Wh-What are you t-talking about?! Don't be stupid! She's just part of a dare. She doesn't mean anything to me." I said, my voice rising a few octaves from its usually low state.

Changmin's smirk widened as he said, "You just keep thinking that. It's so obvious though, written all over your face. You stuttered and look, you're even blushing!"

As he said the word 'blushing' extremely loud, the others turned around and looked at me. I quickly covered my face, peering through the cracks of my fingers.

"I AM NOT, CHANGMIN! You little liar! Anyways, I just remembered that I left something in the classroom. I'll meet you guys in the cafeteria!" I announced, quickly pivoting on my foot and making my way down the hallway, my hands still covering my face, not looking back.

Oh my god, my face! It feels so warm! Oh my god, Changmin knows!! Is it really that obvious?

I slapped my face a few times to snap myself out of it, then waited a little for my face to turn back to its original pale state, before exiting the classroom and making my way to the cafeteria.

Table for Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें