Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It was Monday morning, and here I was, on my way to school lugging my heavy suitcase behind me. I had a shoulder bag, filled with the necessities of the week.

Approaching the giant mob of teenagers, I could see all the excited students, chatting away with their friends. Each had their luggage behind them.

"OH MY GOD! JAEYEON! JEJU ISLAND! YES! YES, YES, YES!!" Saena screamed and attempted to drag her luggage along with her as she 'ran' over to me.

"OH MY GOD! I KNOW! JEJU ISLAND! Now stop running, you look like a retard cause your so slow." I said, continuing to watch her struggle to make her way over.

A few minutes later, we were joined by Taemin, who carried a backpack and a duffel bag, slung across his shoulder.

"Wassup, my homies! We're going on a trip!" Taemin exclaimed loudly in clear, understandable English. He threw his hands up into the air, waved them around, then did a little dance on the spot, shaking his hips from side to side. After I placed my bags down onto the ground, I placed my arms on my hips and observed his hair swish side to side, slapping against his cheeks every time he shook his head as he danced.

"What did you just say?" Saena asked, quickly turning her head over to me and adding, "What did he say?"

She pointed directly at Taemin's face, her own wearing a puzzled expression. I laughed as I remembered that Saena did not understand a word of English, apart from the simple greeting, Hello.

"He was speaking American gansta. Added 'We're going on a trip!' at the end too." I explained and watched as Saena bopped her head up and down in understanding.

I heard screaming and yelling. I looked around to find out the noise was coming from a bunch of girls to my left. Wondering what all the ruckus was about, I decided to take a peak for myself.

Walking over to the group, I pushed my way through to the front, and what I saw, almost made me melt.

There, standing before me, were five, extremely gorgeous kingkas, dressed like they were ready for the summer heat and cold ocean water. They were like beach gods, only, they were real, and I could touch them.

Yoochun looked up from his backpack, which he was just shovelling through for something, and locked eyes with me. He gave a gigantic smile, waved excitedly and then made his way over.

"Morning, love. How I can't wait to hit the water at Jeju!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a hug.

His scent surrounded me, like fog that swallows up an entire forest. It was entrancing, smelling like cinnamon and freshly brewed coffee. Through his thin, white wifebeater, I could feel his well developed stomach muscles. Just the thought of that, made my mind whirl for a short moment.

He gave me a peck on the lips and I curiously asked, "Did you have coffee this morning?"

Yoochun pulled a face of amusement, replying with, "Yeah, I did." He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Why, could you taste it?"

Hardly. You smell like coffee. I thought.

He gave me another kiss, only this time, it lasted slightly longer, and his taste lingered on my lips. I heard whistles coming from the kingkas and gasps, screams and complaints from the surrounding audience of girls.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Yoochun lifted his head, wisps of his fringe falling onto his face and covering his eyes. I reached up and brushed them away, then waved at the other kingkas.

Taemin and Saena ran over and said hello to everyone. As soon as greetings were said, Taemin launched into a conversation with Junsu, who was tossing a soccer ball from hand to hand.

"Dude, why do you have a soccer ball? Wouldn't a beach ball be more appropriate?" Taemin asked, raising an eyebrow. He only received a shrug, followed by the soccer ball being launched into his face.

Laughter erupted from the group, as we watched Junsu and Taemin peg the soccer ball at each other, both trying to dodge the hits, but always failing.

Saena had begun to make small talk with Jaejoong and Changmin, while Yunho stood as still as stone, with one hand in his pocket. He had his luggage in his other hand and was listening to his ipod.

Over the intercom, we heard our flight being called.

"Alright, guys! Gather over here so I can do a quick roll call. Then we'll start boarding." The teacher said, waving her arms frantically at the students.

We made our way over, got our names marked off, then began to board the plane, ready for our trip to relaxation.