Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys! :D Chapter two is up! and I've got a test this friday -c -'' how sad haha~ Anyways just a few things I thought I should clear up:

- The style she was sporting was a half-up half-down updo xD Its the top part of your hair in a bun and the bottom part just straight down, if you were wondering what I meant xP

- The lyrics she was singing was 'My Girlfriend' by Yoochun ^o^" it's such a cute song! and its in english~ so i can understand it :D

-Umma: means mother in korean, if you didn't already know that :P

Chapter 2

Awoken by the bright light streaming though my bedroom window and the alarm clock that went of on my bedside table, I slammed one hand against the button to cease the annoying sound and sleepily rubbed my eyes.

Swinging my legs off the bed, I slipped on my slippers and lazily made my way over to my closet, where I withdrew my school uniform and took it to the bathroom.

I completed my daily routine, brushing my teeth first then hopping into the shower.

After I finished, I stepped out, drying my self off, and then slipped on my clothes. I took out the hairdryer from the draw and plugged it in, turning it on and drying my hair.

Once I was done, I decided to initiate part 1 of my plan: Act like a girly girl fan that always liked him.

I grabbed the brush that was sitting on the basin counter and separated the top part of my hair from the bottom, tying it into a high side ponytail. Then I grabbed one of my cute hair ties with rainbow spheres on each end and tied it into a bun.

I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed my wide-framed glasses, popping them on instead of wearing my contacts to complete the happy-go-lucky korean girl style.

I grabbed my bag off the floor and slipped on my shoes before I left my bedroom and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning umma~" I sung, in an extremely happy mood.

"Good morning sweetie." my mother replied, turning her head to have a glimpse at me. "Wearing you're glasses today?"

I beamed at her and took my seat at the table and began to devour my eggs and toast. I downed the cup of milk and pecked my mother on the cheek before running out the front door and heading to school.

---------------------------

"First time when I kissed you're lips, you were lovable~ Was a bright snowy day when it began~ But they just don't understand, not even a clue~" I sung along happily to my ipod as I reached the school gates.

I felt someone pull me back by the shoulder and then I heard a, "Get out of my way, nerd." before being pushed down to the ground.

As I sat there on the ground, I looked up to see that the one who had pushed me was the leader of DBSK, Yunho.

He peered down at me while the others looked around boredly, as though this was an every day occurrence for them. Yunho, realising who I was, quickly pulled my up by the arm and turned his head towards Yoochun.

"Yah." He let out, waiting for Yoochun to respond. "Yah, yah yah!" He said when there was no response and began to nudge Yoochun with his foot. Yoochun looked up at him and then noticed my arm in his grip.

"You're girlfriend's here." Yunho said before shoving me at Yoochun. I tumbled forward and hit my head on his chest and listened to the laughter that was emitting from the group that surrounded me.

"Why are you wearing geeky glasses?" Yoochun chuckled as the others continued to laugh for an unknown reason. Must be an inside joke... I thought to myself.

"Oppa doesn't like my glasses?" I said in an upset tone, looking up towards Yoochun, fake tears starting to fill my eyes. Bet cha this is gonna work... I giggled to myself in my head.

Yoochun's eyes widened a little at the thought that he had made me cry and he quickly stated, "No, no! They're... adorable! Yeah. Adorable."

I beamed up at him, my eyes closed and then linked my arm through his. "Oppa, let's go to class!" I said in an overly happy voice, dragging him through the school gates and towards the building.

The other Kingkas followed idily behind, still laughing lightly, as I pushed the doors opened and continued to drag Yoochun along with me. As we walked, well, I dragged, I could hear the whispers among the student body.

"Yoochun's got a new girlfriend? Such a player."

"Waahhhh! Why did oppa choose that ugy girl when I'm right here!"

"Wow... He hooked up with a nerd. Hahaha!"

"I reckon that girl is actually very pretty under those glasses..."

"She's cute."

"Ahhhh! Yoochunnie oppa has such clear skin!"

I dragged Yoochun into the classroom and made him sit down, then took a seat beside him.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I exclaimed, 'excitedly' nudging his shoulder. "I have a surprise for you!"

Yoochun turned to look at me, one of his eyebrows raising. "And what's that?" He questioned.

I leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek as the others walked through the door. Giggling, I sat back in my chair and looked out the window, a secret smile spread across my lips.

Part 1 of my plan is on the right track.

------------------------------

Yoochun's POV

Yeaahh. She soooooo totally digs me. I thought to myself and smirked. As the others had walked in, she gave me a peck on the cheek.

I suppose she was just playing hard to get at the cafe yesterday. The others walked over towards the corner of the room that we were seated in and took their seats, all giving me a look that read, 'You've got her hooked man.'

I just smirked at them, giving a slight nod. I have a feeling I'll win this bet, hands down.