Chapter 4

A/N: Wow oh wow! Such a long time for a new update xD So many tests and assignments and such with school its hard to keep up :P I should really fix up all my spelling errors and stuff in the previous chapters... cbb though ._.''

Yoboseyo: Hello, over the phone

Chapter 4

School had just finished and I was now seated at a table in a small cafe with the 5 Kingkas of Seoul High. To me left sat my 'boyfriend", Yoochun. Next to him was Jaejoong, Changmin, Junsu and to the right of me was Yunho.

As they chatted about god knows what, I sat in awkwardness, sipping my bubble milk tea. As I chewed on one of the tapioca pearls, my phone went off.

"Driving, Driving, In the morning. Where do you want to go today?" I reached into my pocket and pulled out my ringing phone. The 5 guys at the table stopped their conversation to listen to mine as I answered the phone. "Yoboseyo?

"Yahh!~" a male's voice came out from the speakers of my phone. "Who's this?" I questioned.

" You don't remember your most favourite Oppa in the world?~" a familiar voice sang on the other end.

Shocked, I stood up from my seat. "EH!? Taemin oppa?! Is that you?" exclaimed into the receiver.

"Ahhhh~ My JaeJae does remember me! Guess what, guess what!?" Taemin exclaimed on the other end. I was about to reply when he said, "Ahh! Forget it you're too slow! I'm back in Korea!"

"EH?! Really?! That's so cool! Where are you right now?" I exclaimed happily, grabbing my bag and motioning to the others at the table that I was going outside. Then I headed to the door of the cafe and made my way out.

"Well, I'm walking down this street to go to some cafe. Haha, I asked some random on the street for directions to a cafe cause I felt like having cake and bubble tea..." Taemin said, his voice beginning to fade.

"Yah, why'd you go quiet?" I asked, my eyebrow cocked up. "Look to you're left, would you?" He said in a demanding tone.

"Well, I don't know what that's got to do with anything but-" I started, turning to my left. "OMO! IS THAT YOU?!" I finished, pointing at a tall, lean figure at the end of the street who held a cellphone against his ear.

I began to jump around, waving like a maniac as the figure came closer.

When he was in view, I shut my cellphone and placed it in my bag, before running forward and jumping on him, my arms swinging around his neck and my legs lifting off the ground due to his height.

"Oppaaa~ When did you get back? It's been so long since I've seen you! Like, three years right?" I exclaimed, loosening my grip around his neck and landing on my feet on the ground.

"Yup. It's been too long!" He laughed. "I got back this morning, but I guessed you were at school so I didn't call." He grinned.

"And guess what. I'm going to Seoul High with you!" He shouted happily into my face. I pulled a disgusted face before smiling again.

"Really?! When do you start?" I queried.

"I start on Wednesday!" He replied.

-----------------------------

Yoochun's POV

The guys and I were chattering as Jaeyeon sipped her bubble milk tea. Suddenly her phone went off.

She pulled it out of her pocket and held it to her ear. "Yoboseyo?"

"Yahh!~" I heard a male voice on the other end of the phone. It caught my attention and I began to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Who's this?" Jaeyeon questioned into the receiver.

" You don't remember your most favourite Oppa in the world?~" the voice on the other end sang.

Jaeyeon suddenly stood up from her seat and exclaimed, "EH!? Taemin oppa?! Is that you?"

"Ahhhh~ My JaeJae does remember me! Guess what, guess what!?" the voice said happily. As Jaeyeon opened her mouth to reply, the voice beat her to it, saying, "Ahh! Forget it you're too slow! I'm back in Korea!"

"EH?! Really?! That's so cool! Where are you right now?" she exclaimed happily into the phone, picking up her schoolbag and signalling to us, as we had all stopped conversation to listen in on her, that she was heading outside.

"Who was she talking to?" Junsu asked, his eyes slightly wider than usual, once Jaeyeon was out of hear shot and out the front door.

"Who cares who she's talking to." I replied, a tint of darkness in my voice.

"Wooahh. What's up with your tone of voice, Yoochun? If I hadn't known better, I'd say you were jealous." Yunho smirked.

"I am not jealous! Shut up Yunho!" I said in a loud voice. I heard Changmin heave a sigh and mumble something incoherent.

"What did you say Changmin, I missed it?" I asked. "Nothing, nothing..." He said before taking a sip of his jasmine green tea and dug his novel out of his schoolbag.

I turned towards the front windows of the cafe and spotted Jaemin jumping up and down and waving her arms like a crazy person. She closed her phone and put it away before running forward and latching herself to some guy that had just come into view of the cafe window.

Then she lowered herself back to the ground and they chatted, smiling away.

Deep inside me, I felt a slight tingling sensation, but I didn't know what it was.