Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Who's going on the Jeju trip next week?" Jaejoong questioned out loud, placing a forkful of passionfruit cream cake into his mouth.

Still sitting in the little cafe, we had ordered seconds, and the sun outside was still shining brightly in the sky. It had been about an hour since we arrived.

"Oh! I am, I am!" Junsu exclaimed happily through a mouth full of food, causing little bits to fly across the table. A few pieces landed on Yunho's face, and he closed his eyes in annoyance as it hit his face.

Using his index and middle finger, he wiped the bits of chewed food from his cheek, and then cleaned his hands with a napkin.

"Oops. Sorry, hyung." Junsu apologised, scratching his head. "Yeah, I'm going." Yunho then said, grabbing his glass of iced coffee off the table.

"I'm going as well, what about you, hyung?" Changmin asked, popping a kiwi, that was on his fruit cake, into his mouth.

"I'm going. What about you, Yoochun? Jaeyeon? Taemin?" Jaejoong asked, looking at each of us as he spoke our names.

"Yeah, I'm going." Yoochun said, lazily draping his arm over my shoulder and taking a sip of his drink.

"Mhm! Of course I'm going! Jeju is gorgeous!" I clarified, nodding my head excitedly. "I'll go, since everyone else is going then. Do we need to sign up or something?" Taemin, who had finished chewing his cake and swallowed, inquired.

"Just go write down your name on the sheet in the office. It says 'JEJU ISLAND EXCURSION' and has heaps of lines underneath. But better be quick, might be filled up with names soon." Jaejoong said, shrugging his shoulders. Taemin nodded in response, then continued to finish his food.

---------------------------------

"Well then, I'm off! See you guys later!" I exclaimed, waving goodbye as we stood in front of the cafe that was now closing. The sun had began to set and it was now early evening.

I received various 'goodbyes', and began to walk away, hearing footsteps follow closely behind.

"Is that you, Minnie? Or is it Chunnie?" I questioned aloud, smiling to myself. The footsteps came to a stop and curious, I turned around.

"Hey, why is Taemin first?" Yoochun stood with his hands in his pockets, a childish pout on his face. I walked over to him and linked my arms through his, as I began to drag him down the street.

"Are you going to walk me home, oh knight in shining armour?" I chuckled, now clinging onto his arm, laying my head on his shoulder. I felt him nod as we crossed the road.

"I can't wait for Jeju, can you? I mean, oh my god, waterfalls! It's going to be such a relaxation!" I exclaimed happily, looking up at Yoochun.

"It's only Jeju, not that great a place." He shrugged, but then added, "But since your going this time, it should be much better."

I grinned up at him and came to a halt in front of my gate. "Well, this is my house. so I'll you tomorrow oppa!~" I said, flinging my arms around his neck and giving him a quick peck on the cheek before retreating into my front garden.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, love." He smiled, watched me enter the house, then walked away.

------------------------------------------

Yoochun's POV

Dropping down into my computer chair, I pulled open the drawer and took out a small, hard covered binder booklet.

Flipping to the next new page, I began to write.

September 22nd

I'd forgotten about the Jeju Island excursion until Jaejoong had brought it up. I'll have to go shopping for a few necessities this weekend, but I don't mind. Jaeyeon is going to be going as well.

Seems like I'll get to spend a little quality time with her~ ^_^

Finishing my journal entry, I closed the book and placed it back into my drawer, a smile spread across face. Now that I knew she was going, I too, was excited to go.

I had a quick shower and prepared myself for bed, tired out of my mind, and full of desserts.