Chapter 8

A/N: Hey, sry for the long wait, short chapter :( so much hw lately, waht with all these pointless assignments haha got a major test 2moro as well x0x''

I'm pretty sure there's no new vocab I needa touch u guys up on... leave a msg if there is ^__^" The ending might confuse u a little, since it's contradicting a little part in a previous chapter, so let me just clear it up: Yoochun is pretending to not know Taemin.

:) Thnx for reading ^o^"

Chapter 8

Bright streams of light danced across my room, hitting my face and waking me up from my slumber. A smiled painted itself across my face as I got up from my bed and walked over to the window, peering out at the bright, sunny day ahead of my.

Lightly humming a tune to myself, I grabbed my clothes and went for a shower. I rubbed the shampoo into my hair, rinsed it out and then ran the soap over my body. Then I hopped out of the shower and slipped into my school uniform, feeling refreshed.

I brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair, walked out of the bathroom and took my bag with me to the kitchen.

"Morning" I said to my parents as I took my seat at the table, grabbing my spoon and chopsticks. My dad sat opposite me reading the paper and my mother was at the stove.

"Good morning sweetie." my mum said as she took the pan over to the sink.

I shoved the last spoonful of rice into my mouth, grabbing my glass of orange juice and standing up.

Making my way over to the sink with my dishes, I chugged down the juice before giving my mother and father a peck on the cheek. Then, grabbing my bag off the floor, I ran out the front door.

-----------------------------------------------

I took a seat at my desk and placed my backpack down, waiting for something to entertain me. Suddenly out of no where, I heard, "JAEE!!~~"

My head snapped towards the doorway where I saw Taemin bound in. "JAEEE~ We're in the same class!" He exclaimed, bounding his way over to my desk and plopping down into the chair beside me, ignoring all the glances and stares he received from our classmates.

I saw Saena walk through the doors and I waved her over.

"Saena! This is, the one and only, Taemin. Taemin, this is Saena." I introduced the two and we launched into conversation.

I was so deep into the conversation that I failed to notice the Kingkas enter the room and make their way over.

----------------------------------------------

Yoochun's POV

I walked down the hallway, following the rest of the guys until we stopped at the classroom door. Yunho popped his collar before continuing into the class as Jaejoong sighed at his actions.

Junsu's face was lit up with a bright smile and he was bouncing happily up and down, while Changmin continued to read his novel.

Lifting my hand up, I looked down and tousled my hair before lifting my head back up and making my way into the classroom.

Gotta look my best, don't I? I smirked to myself privately as I made my way through the classroom.

I spotted Jaeyeon sitting at our normal desk, chatting away with her friend and...

OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT FREAK DOING HERE?! My mind screamed at me as my face contorted into a look of despair and annoyance.

"Hyung, your face looks ugly like that. Change it back." Changmin said, looking up at me and away from his novel. He placed the bookmark on the page and snapped the book shut, carefully slipping it into his bag and then continued to walk to his seat.

Damn. He's here too! That's just great! I thought to myself as I grumbled a few incoherent words.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head as an idea formed in my mind. My head snapped towards Jaeyeon and I smirked to myself before wiping my face clear of any emotion and making my way towards Jaeyeon and her friends.

She didn't seem to realise that I had appeared in front of her until I slammed my hands on the desk.

"Who's this?" I questioned her, cocking my head towards the 'Taemin' guy and raising my eyebrows, as she turned her gaze towards me in a quick movement, her eyes filled with shock.