Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Arriving at the hotel, the shuttle buses pulled to a stop at the front entrance. As we each unboarded the buses, towing along with us our luggage, we said thanks to the driver.

Taking a step out of the bus, the cool wind blew my hair wildly around my face, and felt nice against my warm skin. I felt a hand tuck the strands of hair that blew into my face behind my ear, before grabbing my luggage and walking ahead.

Smiling, I followed after the shaggy haired boy into the lobby, where everyone else was waiting.

"Alright, kids! Listen up! Now that we're here in Jeju, you're all free to do whatever you want. Just be warned, no bad behaviour, and play safely. I want you all to get into groups of four, so I can give you the room keys." The teacher announced once everyone's loud, excited chatter had died down.

"Sungseng-nim! Is it mixed genders!?" A boy's hand shot up, as he began calling out loud. Soon, everyone began to ask if it was mixed gender lodging.

Heaving a heavy sigh, the teacher answered the multiple questions. "Ugh. You kids. Fine, it can be mixed genders. BUT, if anything is to happen, I will immediately move you all, whether you like it or not."

Loud cheers erupted throughout the lobby, and we were asked to quite down. Everyone began to disperse into little groups, discussing who will be staying with who.

I made my way over to the others, who had already began to talk about rooming arrangements.

"I'm staying with Jaeyeon and Taemin." Saena announced, hooking her arm through Taemin's, and then through mine, as I reached her side.

The kingkas looked at each other, realising that there were five of them.

Jaejoong opened his mouth and let out, "I'll sta-", but was interrupted by Yoochun.

"I'll stay with them. I mean, Jaeyeon's my girlfriend." He walked over to my side and draped his arm across my shoulders, leaning his head down on mine.

"Alright! Now that that's settled, lets go get the keys so we can dump our stuff and have some fun!" Jaejoong exclaimed, throwing his arms up into the air and flinging his head backwards dramatically, causing his uneven, layered hair to fly out in all directions.

---------------------------------

Receiving the keys to the rooms, we lugged our luggage along with us as we made our way down the hallway.

Luckily for us, both group's rooms were located right next to each other, and had a door that joined the two lounge rooms together when opened.

We left our stuff in the lounge rooms, and grabbed our swimmers, changing into them and leaving the rooms for the pool, wrapped in towels or having them slung over shoulders.

Reaching the pool, many of the students had already thrown clothes and towels on the sunbaking chairs, jumping into the pool and splashing about. A short, petite girl was sitting on the shoulders of a taller boy, who was slightly built. On the opposite side of the pool to them, was another couple, but instead, the girl was clinging onto the back of the male.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK! THEYRE HAVING A CHICKEN FIGHT!" Junsu exclaimed loudly, pointing his finger at one of the couples in the pool, his head turned towards us.

"Junsu ah, its called shoulder wars, not chicken fight," Yunho announced, dropping his towel onto an empty bench before removing his tank top and dropping that on top as well.

"Really? I always thought it was called cherry drop." I said curiously, as I removed my towel that was wrapped around my body and dropped it next to Yunho's.