17. Double Date

Yoongi's POV:

I didn't bother to stop by the Drip, Soelhyun didn't even work on Saturdays.

I realized I didn't even have anything to do today, except think. And thinking was bad, thinking meant missing him. And missing him meant a huge cup of alcohol that left me wasted till Monday.

I heard banging around in the kitchen and I went to go see what Jhope might be killing at this hour.

"Suga! I made you eggs!" He says pushing a plate at me ,  closing his eyes, looking away smiling feeling oh so proud of himself.

"Wow" I said raising my eyebrows acting like the messily scrambled eggs were a five star egg Benedict.

"Any plans for today?" I asked him sitting down.

He nodded happily. "I'm meeting up with my boyfriend."

I dropped my fork. "Since when do you have a boyfriend?" I was offended he didn't tell me.

"Since yesterday."  He said smiling brightly, looking up at the ceiling probably thinking about this mystery guy.

"So I expect you're going to introduce me to him?" I asked. Not just any guy can date my best friend, Jhope gets his heart broken easily.

He nodded. " I was hoping you were free! His best friend is really cute and I was hoping you'd  go on a double date?"

I choked on the burnt eggs. " you want me to go on a blind date with your boyfriend's friend after my breakup less than a week ago?"

Jhope nodded and pressed his hands together "please? I know it's selfish but you need to get out there again! Show Jackson he didn't mean two cents to—"

I held up a hand to stop him. "No way. And please...don't mention Jackson."

~~~

"PLEASE?!!" Jimin said tugging on my shirt. "He's super cute and I'll never find someone as perfect as him Soelhyun, please!!"

I sighed "Why can't you just go on a date by yourselves?!"

"Because  he told me he wants his buddy to go out on a date too! You need some experience girl! You're already twenty three! Basically old as dirt!"

I rubbed my temples and groaned loudly.
"No."

Jimin placed his hands on his hips and squinted his eyes at me. "Fine."

He walked behind me and I sighed thankful he was letting it go.

I was wrong.

I felt Jimin's little fingers tickling me up and down my sides as I burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

"JI- JIMIN! HAHAHA..STOPIT! STOP THAT!" I screeched as he didn't stop.

"PLEASE!!!" I pleaded getting out of breath from dying on the floor.

He kept tickling, firm in his decision to torture me.

"OKAYOKAYOKAY!" I shoved him away and caught my breath "I'll go on the freaking double date."

Jimin threw his fist into the air celebrating.

"You'll thank me for this I promise!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure."

~~~
Jimin rang the doorbell of the huge home.
I held my breath in anticipation for whom my date might be tonight.

I really did enjoy dressing up and getting ready so if this date is a flop I at least got to pamper myself a bit.

A slender handsome man opened the door with a bright smile. He gave Jimin a hug and Jimin introduced me.

"Nice to meet you too, Jhope." I liked him just from the looks of him.

"Your date will be down shortly."

I nodded smiling.

"Come in?"

Jimin and I both walked into the huge home and took a seat on the sofa where there was champagne and four glasses set up.

"Would you like a drink?" Jhope opened the bottle after I nodded yes and poured me drink.

We had a nice conversation that was shortly interrupted when we heard my date walking down the steps.

When I saw him, I snorted the champagne to where the liquid was dripping down my nose.

I quickly wiped my nose and sat there surprised.

SUGA IS MY DATE?!