18. The Pit Stains Are Loud

I sat there in shock as Suga greeted me with a smile. He was quite shocked to see me as well.

"You knew about this didn't you?" I hissed to Jimin.

He giggled "Actually I had no idea, but this is perfect! You two are already comfortable with each other."

"It's a small world isn't it?" Jhope smiled.

I laughed uncomfortably. "Totally."

"Did you know I was coming with Jimin?" I asked Suga. He cleaned up really nice; his hair curled in a nice way and he was wearing a fancy looking blazer.

He shook his head nonchalantly. "I'm kind of glad though, because I don't have to be nervous anymore."

I smiled even though I took that offensively. "What did you mean by that?"

"Let's get going shall we?" Jhope announced and we followed him out the door to his car.

"I mean, I already know you and we're cool. I do get nervous too you know, sometimes Jhope has the nerve to set me up with guys or girls that are waaay out of my league."

Ouch.

Suga slid in the back seat and waited for me to get in while Jhope and Jimin sat in front.

"It kind of weird seeing you somewhere else than The Drip." He says eyeing me, making me feel self conscious.

"Oh?"

He nods "You look good, just too tense." He playfully punches me.

"Yeah just a little."

Jhope pulled into the restaurant  a couple minutes later and Suga opened the door for me like Namjoon did before.

He held out his arm for me to take and I couldn't help but give him a weird look.

"What are you doing? I thought we're cool?" I said in a shy voice.

He nudged his arm towards me still. "It's still a date Solehyun, don't be weird." He laughs a little.

I reluctantly took his arm mentally acknowledging I was acting weird for no reason. Suga is my friend, I'm used to him.

"I'm not trying to be weird...it's just that it's my first date and I'm going with a friend so I don't really know how I should be acting." I told him, fowllowing Jhope and Jimin to a booth near the window.

He shrugs "Just be yourself. Be lucky I'm not that guy over there or something." He points at an attractive man eating dessert.

"Why?"

"Because if I looked like him you'd be a nervous wreck. This is like, a practice date. If you're already anxious with me how do you think you'll do with someone you like?"

Suga looked much better than that guy in my opinion.

I nodded "True."

I sat on the inside of the booth and Suga slid next to me.

It was really hot in the restaurant. I mean really hot. I felt like I was almost sweating. Even my hands were shaking just a little.
I hope Suga wouldn't notice.

"Excuse me." I gave the three a weak smile as I shuffled off to the bathroom.

Once I was inside I washed my hands. "Damn." The pit stains were loud.

I breathed a huge breath of air and jumped a bit while shaking my hands as if it could help expel the jitters.

After fanning my pits and practicing smiling in the mirror a couple times, I headed back out to the table.

When I got to the table the drinks were already there.

There was a wine bottle for the table and small glasses of water as well.

"So how did you two meet?" Jhope asked us cheerfully.

"The Drip." We both said at one time making Jimin giggle.

"And you two?" Suga asked while I took a long drink of wine praying to loosen up.

"When I worked as the cashier and I saw Jhope walk in I had to ask him for his number." Jimin smiled while looking at Jhope.

The waiter came and took our orders.

"Well you two look cute together." I smiled at them once our waiter left.

"Thanks! So do you two." Jhope said.

I laughed uncomfortably "Actually we're just friends."

"Aw well that's a shame you two would look good together." Jimin said earning a kick under the table from me. I hated it when he openly shipped me with someone.

Suga just laughed and I figured I should laugh too. I wondered where the wine was about right now, it wasn't calming my jitters down not one bit.

I wondered if Namjoon felt like this when we went out together. If he felt so nervous he could explode, like I am.

A couple minutes later the waiter dropped off our meals.

Suga licked his lips looking at his huge entree sending shivers up my spine.

He looked over at me catching me off guard . "Looks good right?" He said making me look away from his lips up to his eyes.

"Mhm." I swallowed hard and took a big spoonful of the plate that was in front of me.

Jhope chuckled "Um Soelhyun, that's Jimin's plate."

I squinted my eyes in apology and my cheeks were stuffed with rice. Bye table manners.

I had the urge to spit out all the food I just ate. Jimin ordered mushrooms in his rice, and I had a serious stomach allergy to mushrooms.

I had two options. Spit it out somewhere, or swallow it and risk a stomach ache.

I swallowed it to not look stupid, washing it down with more wine.

Bad, bad, bad decision.

Not long afterwards Suga would say something to me and I couldn't understand a thing because the pulsing in my stomach was so bad.

"I....I don't feel so good." Sweat trickled down my forehead.

"You do look really pale." Jhope examines me looking conceded.

Jimin gasped. "Soelhyun! You ate the mushrooms didn't you?"

I scrunched my eyebrows and nodded "I'm sorry, I think I really have to go." I felt so queasy I couldn't see straight.

Suga asked Jhope so wrap up his food and he got up helping me out of the booth.

"I'll take you home." He told me while pulling me close to his side so I wouldn't topple over.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulders to have some support and we walked like that till we got to Jhope's car.

I felt terrible for this, making him leave early when we had just gotten our food.

My legs were now resting because before they were extremely wobbly. I wondered just how much of that fungus I had consumed.

"Do you need to throw up?" Suga asked me clearly and calmly, he was unsure if I could understand him in this state but I could.

I shook my head no and he started up the car, pulling away from the restaurant.

"Mushrooms huh?" He smiled a bit. When he said that I didn't give him a reaction he just kept driving. "What's your address?"

I didn't respond. I couldn't, my mouth wasn't even working and I was nodding off.

Suga sighed and just kept driving for the next ten minutes until we pulled into his home.

He helped me up the stairs and into a bedroom.

"You can stay here for tonight." He told me helping me get under the covers and tucking me in.

"S—Sorry I ruined y–your date." I slurred and stuttered.

He smiled "Goodnight." He shut off the light and closed the door.