35 Get a New Boyfriend

After Jackson had left Jungkook and I we just decided to head home early.

Namjoon hates the fact that I was leaving with Jungkook alone but he said he'd cover my shift anyway.

"So what did Suga say to you? He sure has some nerve talking to you after I told him to back off." Jungkook said glaring at the road ahead. It kind of amazed me how he could act three different ages. Sometimes Jungkook seems to be so much older than me, like an older brother. But other times he can be fun and quite rebellious like a normal nineteen year old. And very few times I catch him getting giddy and playful like a child.

"He just wants forgiveness."

Jungkook scoffed "That bastard." He took a sharp turn. "You're not going to forgive him are you?"

I slouched against the seat, exhaling "With time I guess."

Jungkook now faced me "What? Suga doesn't deserve to be your friend or anything more. He treats you like garbage and doesn't understand you."

I scrunched up my face "He doesn't really treat me like garbage he just... he just played with my feelings a bit." I said feeling the wave of hurt yet again.

Jungkook just stared back ahead at the road frustrated. I understood he was a little worked up from the fight but I think he is making Suga out to be worse than he is. I mean I'm mad at him but not forever.

"What's the point of staying mad at him when I know I'm going to forgive him in time. Isn't this just wasting time?"

Jungkook sighed "You know when you get a piece of chicken and you throw away the bones, the part that isn't edible?" I nod. "Then you get another piece. That's like what Suga does. He takes all the good out then throws away your feelings."

"Did you just compare me to a piece of chicken?" I ask almost laughing.

The corners of his lips start to raise into a smile, letting me know it's okay to laugh.

"I guess I did didn't I?"

I nod. "I dunno I just miss him but I hate seeing him with Jackson."

Jungkook sighed "You don't still like him do you?"

"I could say no, but then all the memories about getting close to him and kissing him flood my brain and it just leaves me feeling empty cuz I can't ever have that."

"You're over dramatic. Go on a blind date, get a new boyfriend. How hard could it be?"

I look at him dumbfounded "How hard could it be?" I mock him making my voice deeper to attempt to match his. "Suga was my first boyfriend and he wasn't even my boyfriend.
And he was my first kiss." I then thought about how Namjoon had actually kissed me first but Jungkook didn't need to know that.

"So? Get an actual boyfriend,, have a second kiss. Don't get so stuck on Suga."

I laughed to myself. "It would actually be my
Third  kiss because Suga and I kissed twice."

Jungkook rolled his eyes as we pulled into the driveway.

"Hey wait a second, that's Jhope's car." I said while noticing a red Jeep on the side of the road.

Jungkook's eyebrows rose and we both got out of the car and went into the house.

When I walked in the house was decorated and the first thing I saw was a big homemade thank you sign. Then I noticed Jhope in a wheelchair beaming at me and Jimin with his hand on Jhope's shoulder.

I ran over to them so surprised and happy. They really are amazing friends.

"What's all this for?" I laugh embarrassed they did all this much for me. "And Jhope!! You're in a wheelchair!!" A wheelchair was a huge improvement from bed rest, I was proud of him.

"Soon to be crutches." He said in a soft voice as his throat is still healing.

"We did this because of how much time you put into helping Jhope and everything you've done." Jimin said after releasing me from a hug.

I smiled "You didn't have to."

"We wanted Suga to come but he said he was busy for some reason. Sorry about that." Jimin told me.

I shrugged but didn't say anything more. Things between Suga and I were complicated so him missing out made things easier for me.

I sat down with Jimin, Jungkook, and Jhope glad even through everything I still had them. And also Namjoon, our relationship was complicated as well but we are and will always be close. I wish Suga valued relationships...

Jimin looked over at me. "You okay? You seem sort of distant."

I smiled a little trying to push the hurt into the farthest corner of my mind.

Jungkook placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze "She's just fed up with some customers that's all."

Jimin smiled "Thanks but I know my best friend, if you need to talk to me you always can Soely. I know how much he meant to you."

Jungkook's hand tensed and I smiled at both of the two caring boys. "Shut up you two or you're gonna make me get all teary eyed."

Jhope laughed as well as the rest of us. It was really nice except for the nagging distorted feelings running around in the back of my mind.

I was scared for Yoongi. I didn't want him to get hurt. Jackson was crazy and I'd grown so close to him. Jungkook tells me to forget him but right now I can't. I know I should just try to distance myself from him but it's becoming harder to keep up this act.

"Excuse me." I said getting up to head to the restroom as I started to feel queasy.

The doorbell rang as I got up and I went to get it since I was already headed in that direction.

Jungkook got up as well as I answered the door to see Yoongi holding a gift basket win an apologetic expression.

Hey everyone and anyone who is still reading! 😂 Yes I took a MAJOR break from this story and I'm SO sorry. Things have been super crazy I have sooo many test and my schedule finally cleared back up. I skipped a whole grade of school to graduate early to that has been crazy but now that my life is back to normal expect more updates tomorrow and the rest of the week! Even if there's only one reader or a thousand I will never stop writing and I'm soooo thankful for everyone who's supported me because I do recognize you and I get overjoyed when I see a notification from y'all. So thanks SOSOSO much and you won't catch me slacking again!