39 Goodbye Coffee Shop

Jungkook didn't say anything on the ride home which I was greatful for. I needed to clear my head. Sure I was happy everything was starting to put itself back together but now I feel like I have to move on even quicker. That is, if I didn't want to repeat the same mistakes before Yoongi chose Jackson over me.

I was angry at Yoongi but he's right, it's only making both of us more miserable. He made a mistake and he feels sorry for it and that should be enough.

Jungkook pulled into the driveway and opened the door for me to get out.

Once we were inside he plopped on the couch and patted the space next to him for me to sit.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked slouching into the sofa.

I smiled a bit. " I won't have to bore you with my drama anymore because it's over. Yoongi and I are done acting like kids. We just are going to be kinda less than friends I guess?"

Jungkook's eyebrows rose. "You're letting him off easy. And what's kind of less than friends?" He smiled a bit although I know he didn't like the situation.

I sighed and leaned into the cushion as well "We're cool. He won't step over his boundaries and I'll mind my business a lot more."

"You know when I told you to mind your business I didn't mean it right?"

I shrugged "I didn't know that."

Jungkook nodded. "Don't ever mind your business Soelhyun. Most people mind their business and they don't help the people that really need it. It was really cool knowing I had someone that had my back and I was really thankful. It's just, at that time I wasn't used to people actually noticing something was wrong."

I smiled.

"And even though I hate the guy, if you would have minded your business with Yoongi he probably would've had a mental breakdown since he had no one to talk to."

I laughed. "You're not wrong."

Jungkook rolled his eyes "So everything is cool now?"

I nodded while stretching.

"And how do you feel?"

I was about to just say I'm fine but he actually wanted to listen and help me so I didn't just dismiss him "I guess I'm getting over him little by little everyday. Sure my feelings are still hurt but I'm not mad anymore and I guess I could understand."

Jungkook nodded. "Well that's good to hear. Since you don't seem to sick anymore I'll drive you to work tomorrow."

I smiled and got up. "Thanks Kook, I'm tired so I'm gonna call it a night."

"Goodnight."

*

When Jungkook pulled up to The Drip both of our mouths dropped.

Jimin was already there sobbing into his small hands and I ran up besides him, still staring at the store.

Jungkook got out of the car and joined me. "What the hell happened?!" He asked Jimin.

The building was emitting smoke from a fire just put out by the huge red trucks that were back to the fire station. There were eggs splattered over the shattered windows, the shards of all the coffee mugs were littered over the ground, and there was red and black spray paint that red "DIE WHORE", "DONT MESS WITH OUR OPPAR", "YOU HURT JACKSON WE HURT YOU".

"Jackson" Jungkook hissed under his breath.

Namjoon ran up to the store breathing heavily. "I caught a few of the creeps that did this but not all of them."