28. Another Date?

Namjoon's POV:

I had three minutes till I was off of work, and so did Soelhyun.

I watched her wave to Suga, her cheeks bright pink as well as the tip of her ears.

How did I not notice her feelings for him? Seeing her so infatuated with Suga almost makes me want to give up.

I mean, she'd choose him over me any day. But I just can't give up yet, I know Suga doesn't see her like that; so it's only a matter time before she's over him.

"Do you want to clean the bathroom or me?" She asks me.

"I'll do it." I hate cleaning the bathroom, but I know that she does too. She looked especially cute today, her brown hair tossed into a pretty bun. She wasn't even wearing makeup today, which made her even more beautiful. Everything is perfect about her. She's the perfect height, she's fit but petite, she's mature but fun...she's amazing. The only bad part about her is that she has bad taste in men.

She extended the mop towards me "Thanks RM, I'll take care of it tomorrow then."

I sighed and went to clean the bathroom. I started to feel almost guilty for inviting myself to go out to eat with them, I really shouldn't since they didn't invite me. It probably looks really pathetic, but her getting closer to him just tears me apart.

Soelhyun pops her head inside the bathroom surprising me "Hey, if you're done in ten minutes we can go to Chicken palace together."

I would be done in less than five "Actually you go on ahead, I have some things to work on at home."

She raised her eyebrows "Okay, have a goodnight."

She closed the door before I could say "you too."

I decided it was just better to let her go on her date. I didn't want her to get annoyed with me, and besides, the quicker she realizes Suga isn't for her the quicker she'll realize that I'm waiting for her.

Soelhyun's POV;

For some reason Namjoon changed his mind, which means I am going out to eat with Suga....alone.

A wave of excitment and nervousness flooded through me.

I decided to jog home and change.

I hope I didn't over dress, it would be really embarrassing if he comes in a T-shirt and adidas pants and I'm wearing a dress, makeup and high heels, and I curled my hair.

I was about to drive to Chicken Palace when I got a Snapchat message from Suga.

StrawberryBoba🍓🧡: Hey can you give Namjoon this address? Chicken Palace doesn't seem like an adequate thank you.

Me: Okay!

I typed the new address into my GPS and pulled out of the driveway in the direction on the screen. I didn't tell Suga I was alone but I hope he isn't dissappointed to see just me.

I turned up the radio and in less than ten minutes I was there.

My mouth dropped open when I saw the place I was eating at tonight. I opened the text Suga sent me just to confirm if I was in the right place.

I spotted Suga walking into the restaurant and I stumble ran after him (heels aren't my forte).

He turned around and smiled when he saw me, it practically melted my insides.

"Where's Namjoon?" He asked me.

I blinked twice trying to process the words he asked me but he just looked so good I really couldn't think.