Chapter 46 The poor kid has fallen for you

I couldn't just stand there and watch them put handcuffs on Jungkook.

"What are you doing to him?!" I screamed at the cops while launching towards them. "Let go of him!" I yelled visciously at the cop.

"Ma'am stand down!" The cop barked at me "This man has murdered three people today so I can promise you he won't be let go easily."

I shook my head. "You're confused. You've got it wrong! Jungkook wouldn't do that! He's innocent!" I was exhausted from screaming. The cops didn't hear me. They were trying to shove Jungkook in the backseat of the car.

"Don't worry about me Soelhyun." He said with a sad smile before he let them push him inside the truck that drove away two seconds later.

I was shaking. I just stood there. What could I do? He didn't kill anyone, he's innocent. He was framed. He was set up. There had to be a logical explanation for this.

I watched the car drive away.

What the fuck just happened?

I ran my fingertips lightly over my lips. Then, snapping back into focus, I called Jimin.

"Jungkook was just taken by the fucking police." I spoke into the phone after he answered.

"What?"

"I know. I don't know what to do."

"What for?"

"They're lying Jimin. It's a lie."

"Calm down Soely. What did they say he did?"

I sighed "They said he killed three people. But I know it's not true okay? I know Jungkook. He isn't a murderer."

Jimin was quiet. "Come over to my place now, I don't want you wondering around without Jungkook or someone there with you. People are still after you. We'll figure it out over here."

I hung up in agreeance. I sent Namjoon And Jhope a text before I headed to Jimin's.

They were all going to meet me there.

When I arrived, both Namjoon And Jhope were already walking in.

"What's the emergency meeting for? Jackson was put away." Namjoon asked cluelessly.

"I'll explain inside."

Jimin threw on a shirt the second we walked in and motioned for us to sit.

"Okay Soelhyun, explain what happened." Jimin said calmly.

"I was at home...and I had a bad nightmare so I planned on heading to Namjoon's since Jungkook wasn't home." I noticed a small smile tug at Namjoon's lips "and when I went out to my driveway Jungkook looked like he'd just been running. He was just, there. Then he, he told me he couldn't protect me anymore and he was sorry. After that the cops came and then he" I didn't know wether to include that he kissed me or not so I opted out of that fact. " then the cops told me he was under the arrest for murdering three guys. I think their names were Bahook, Mark, and someone else."

"Mark? As in Mark Tuan?!" Jhope asked me.

I nodded "yeah exactly. What's the significance?"

"Is that it? That's all that happened and said?" Jhope pried.

I fiddled with my hands "I mean... I didn't think it was important... but he uh, he kissed me."

Jimin giggled a bit then regained focused "You could've kept that to yourself sweetheart."

Namjoon deflated a bit.

"Mark Tuan is Jackson's best friend. I know this because he used to bully me in high school. Mark is a psychopath. I hate to say it but I'm thankful Jungkook took care of him. He's been in and out of jail for terrorist threats."