chapter 2

I reached my parents house at 8:30 in evening .

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Selena Gomez as Vibhuti and her dress

Yep! I am fashionably late not as I want to but my friends took freaking two hours just to find me perfect foundation , eyeliner , eye shadow, lipstick and not to mention my five inch long heels .
Oh they are so hot...My gorgeous heels.
They took another one hour to perfectly bun my hair and rest two hour on training me to walk effectively with this hot dress without causing wardrobe malfunction..
Pff.. I am not a kid . I love to dress so its just for me .
It is different that last time when I got dressed into dress with slits was when I was in sixth class but if I can carry it effectively at that age I can handle it more effectively this time .
I entered red carpet to be greeted by flashes of white light .
Perks of being billionaire's daughter..
I flashed my perfect fake smile .
" Mam congratulations for your selection. Is it true you are dating billionaire Aryan Rana .,"
What the fuck .. For god sake he is my bestie .
let me introduce you to my friend Aryan. He is the owner of multi billion company and is my best friend since I entered school. We are like siblings from  different parents . He is more close to me than my very own brothers . These paparazzi just think if a girl or boy are friendly then they are couples.
I put a straight face and entered the hall area with out responding to their questions.
Just when I entered my friends
Arizona and Emma engulfed me in big hug and started crying.
" Uhh.. Guys why are you crying."
I asked them.
" Now you're going to Delhi so it means you will be never close to us like we used to be. " Ari replied sobbing
" who told you this bullshit . I will always be close to you and will visit New York during my break now stop crying." I replied them.
OK you guys would be wondering what the hell just happened. Actually My pa shifted to new York for his business but my mum want to educate her all children in India but my brothers refused but I agreed with outmost joy because that way I will be away from my so called parents and will be with my granny who is my mom in real sense ,so I was educated in India , Mumbai where I met Emma and Arizona during exchange trip . They were shifted to our school for one month but both of them refused to return to New York and after that they were practically my sisters . Emma's father is famous hair stylist in Hollywood and businessman and her mother is Victoria secret model turned interior designer and she just entered NYU for fashion designing and Arizona 's father is Calvin Klein model and businessman . Yep Calvin Klein model  and her mother is also doctor like my mum .
But Ari is far away from fashion industry, she is obsessed with technology and is selected for software engineering in Harvard University.
" Vibhu where were you lost .we are shouting your name for past five minutes ." I heard my brother Tushar saying .
He is only one whom I adore from my whole family after granny .
I turn and launched myself on brother and hugged him as my life depends on him .
" Bro.....how are you?"
" I am fine kitten and congratulations Dr." He said while twirling me in air.
" Thank you bro..." After my reunion with my brother my father raised a toast for my success and announced about his recent collaboration with Knight Enterprise.
I enjoyed with my friends Emma and Arizona.
My brothers were busy in hunting chicks to put their Dicks .
You will not believe me one day when I reached home after giving my last board exams and went to visit Aastik bro in his penthouse which is  about ten minutes from mine and entered to find him thrusting in and out of some bitch I screamed if I had seen a ghost which startled him to the point that he got up from the bed  forgetting about his naked condition forcing me to shut my eyes and scream as my life depends on it so after that my brothers never brought anyone to their apartment because when we moved out granny insures that we have access to each others penthouse so that we can bound with each other more. My brothers except Ryan barge in my house like it is their private vacation house but I am in not interested in experiencing  my Granny's rant so I never asked anyone of them about this and why to even care as I am single for my whole life and definitely not ready to mingle and not to forget about my brothers they are very protective towards me so it is impossible for me to bring boy to my house as if I will.
" Vibhuuuuuuu.." Em screamed in my ear giving me minute attack.
" What the heck Em .Do you want to give me heart attack if yes it is working."
" Sorry Vibhu we were calling you for five minutes but you are away in your dreamy world."she said with hint of anger in her boys. If you know her well you would never want to be in her bad side.
" Geez.. Sorry , I was thinking about the day when I went to Aastik's penthouse to find him in gross position."
" Yeah whatever. His life His ways who cares." Em said with irritation,hurt and anger lacing in her voice.
We all know they have something in between them which they both refuse but as you know I want her as my sister in law and will do everything to make it happen.
" Yeah Yeah why will you care it's not like he is your crush or something." I exclaimed with duh tone.
She was surprised but hide it quickly.
Then the time came for which I was dreading .Yep our speeches...