Chapter :7

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

I woke up and found myself in hospital room specifically my ( doctors) restroom .

" Oh V you are finally awake " I heard Em's voice. And like a strike I remembered all the events that happened today.

" Oh Em how's Ari" I asked with voice filled with lots of emotions.

" She is fine but I can't say she is truly fine you know what I mean " and shrugged.

" Umm yeah "

" Em do you know anything
about the marriage . I don't even know my brother is going to be married in 15 days ."

" Yeah, you can say typical bitch. She works as a model just because of her father's influence and fashion designer mother's reputation. Nothing special except that she is like a leech attaching to you brother." Em told.

" Well I guess now is the time to go back to New York and face the mess created their." I replied

" Haha nice joke V but it is neither the situation to joke about nor the time." Em replied

" I am not kidding Em . I am serious about it. I gave USMLE and I cleared it , I can continue my MS there itself now and I think  it's also the time for the twins to meet their uncle." I replied

" Vibhuti are you out of your mind. What will happen when he found about them . What will you do then ? Hell he can even snatched them from you ?"

" I know about it but right now my brother's and best friends life is at stake ,damn not only them three munchkins are also there. I will do my best now . Em book next flight for six people. I am going to the apartment to pack ."

" Ok if it is what you wants to do . I will ready my jet ." She replied rolling her eyes but I can see the smile on her lips.

" Oh I forgot about the perks of being rich." I replied

" Hey don't think I am rubbing my money on your face. You are going to be the one between three of us getting billion dollars pay check at the end of the day. I know you are the most sought out to be  surgeon and already hospitals are paying you. You seriously think I don't know about your package in New York. My two musketeers are best in their jobs. " She said.

" TWINS , how can I forget about their daily routine to fill you with what happen here." I replied.

" Ok now go meet Ari first then go and pack ."