chapter: 6

Vibhuti P.O.V.

After giving Ari some medicines she slept so i went to check my patients while Em stayed in Ari's room.
After sometime
I got message from granny that kids slept and she had send food for me and Em with nurse who lives near our house. So to tell this to Em I went towards Ari's room.
I entered room and found Em crying along with Ari.
" Girls what happened why are you crying?" I asked them getting worried.
" V I don't want to live, please give me something to die." These were exact words of Ari which brought shivers to me so I did what any one in my place would have done. I slapped her hard.
" Ari what the hell are you saying. Are you even listening yourself and Emma why the fuck you are not doing anything? " I said or should I say roared loudly. Suddenly Ari face change to expression less and she started narrating her story.
" Do you know V I loved him from beginning. We were in relation from 11 th standard but it was a secret relationship. He didn't want anyone to know about it. To prove that we are not in relation he avoid talking to me in school. I was hurt but thought it is small thing in front of his love for me  but I  definitely was wrong. "She started crying  and when I hugged her she hugged me tightly and continued her story
"I gave him my virtue  years ago ,to be precise when we were in 12 th standard but I never thought* sniff* that I was nothing to him just a mere a girl who serve his needs both physically and emotionally. *Sniff*You know he is going to be married soon * sniff*exactly fifteen days from now and here I am pregnant with his children .Tell me what was my fault? Where was I *sniff* lacking. Why me always.? Why me  " She started crying loudly and fainted.
" Ari" I shook her but she was not responding
" Ari !wake up Doctor Neel! Doctor Neel!" I shouted
" What happen Vibhu ?" Dr Neel asked while checking her pulses
" She was telling us something personal and it was intense and she fainted afterwards."
" Ok we need to check her now, can you please both wait outside." Neel replied
" Sure Dr "Em replied coming out from shock and we came out.
Em was sitting there like a statue which made me more worried but I remain quite.
After twenty minutes Dr Neil came out and we both rushed towards him.
"Is  everything fine . How is she? " We asked at same time
Dr Neil nodded and said

" Vibhu she is pregnant and such level of stress is not good for her. I just found she is not pregnant with twins but with triplets so her condition is more fragile. So try to keep her away from stress. Her condition is now stable ."
" Thanks Neil , I will take care of things you told."
" Thank God." Em replied and I sighed
I was fuming with anger . I really want to strangle that good for nothing boyfriend of Ari for hurting her to this level.
" Em tell me the name of that bastard who did this to Ari . I  really want to kill him. I promise he have to face worse from now on."
" Don't promise something you will not be able to keep. I am definitely sure after listening to his name you will not be their with Ari even forget about revenge." Em replied
" Why you are saying this Em . Don't you trust me , my love for you."
" We trust you but we also know blood relationship are more stronger than other." Em replied and I froze. My blood means my brother Aastik or Ryan
" Aastik or Ryan."  I asked with my expressionless face.
" No not them . " I sighed in relief but her next words left me in pure shock
" It was your favourite sibling Tushar." These words were so heavy that I fainted.

It is a small update. But if anyone is reading it please vote and comment.