Chapter:19

Vibhuti's p.o.v

I cried whole night after my talk with Adam. I knew deep down my love for him is far more than my anger but that doesn't mean he is going to be forgiven easily.
As a mother my first priorities are my children and anything or anyone comes after them for sure. I need to protect them from the heartbreak which I went through.

Ringggggggggg...

My phone ring brought me back from my world. Dr Joseph was calling me. I have joined the hospital here in US and doing my MS from here.  DR Joseph is my Senior and professor here.

" Hello Dr Joseph." I responded formally.

" Hi V , I was calling you because there is an emergency in the hospital and I need you here immediately. We need to perform surgery." He said hurriedly .

" Ok, I am coming in five minutes." I told him but the problem is that gran has gone with Aastik bro to spend some time with him and Ryan is out with his girl of the night , his words not mine and if Dr Joseph has called that means it is super important for sure , so my last option is my parents or Adam . I will choose Adam over my parents anytime so let's call him.
I put the phone on speaker and started to get my kiddies luggage ready. It is not a lot difficult as both of them are sleeping right now.

"Hello" Adam's sleepy voice filled my room.

" Hi, it's Vibhuti here. Actually I need your little help." I asked him nervously.

" Yeah Yeah sure." Adam said more attentively.

" Umm actually there is some emergency at the hospital and no one is here to look after the twins so can you please check on them. You can come here or I can drop them at your place as it is in my way to the hospital." I told him

" Hey don't worry, they are  mine too and I will do anything for them and yeah I am coming to your house ." He said and I heard voice of locking after some time.

" Ok bye ." I told him and hang up before he can say anything.

I got the patient file online through Neil and starts checking about the complications .
Suddenly I heard my door bell and sighed in relief when I saw Adam there . Now I can save the life of the patient with out fearing about my kiddies safety
and security.

" Thanks for coming , both of them are sleeping right now in my room. You can sleep in my room too and if you need anything for them, it is packed in a bag on my dressing table and feel free to use anything." I ranted out quickly and took my car and apartment keys and rushed to the hospital.

" Dr Vibhuti ,thank god you came. Dr Joseph is already in the operation theatre and he needs you urgently." Said my intern Jully.

" Yes Dr Jully , I have already studied the case , just help me in downing ." I told her and changed my clothes and went to the operation theatre and yes the operation was successful .

" Congratulations for the successful operation Dr and give me the detailed reports of the case , next time we see each other. Good job I am impressed.." Dr Josephsaid.

" Thank  you sir. I will send you the report tomorrow itself.  ." I said and then left from there while checking my phone for any calls or messages from Adam and suddenly I got a call from him.

To be Continued..

Hey lovelies sorry for late update. Hope you will enjoy it...