Epilogue

Three year later

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

Hi guys. It's been three years  since the last time, I talked.

Everything is going great in my life. After that fight with Anna and Vikram, Tushar bro sought out everything and they both were kicked out of the property.
Two years ago,
Adam and I got married and we went to Hawaii for honeymoon.
My babies are going to school now and I am working with WHO organisation for taking care of people in poor countries.
Adam is the CEO of Knight Industries and his Nanny is also our children's nanny and our housekeeper.

Tushar bro and Ari Welcomed the triplets. Two boys and one girl , they named them, Trisha Oberoi, Tarun Oberoi and Tanish Oberoi. Tushar bro and Ari combined the companies. So their company is second largest after Knight 's .

Ryan is also seeing some one and I hope so it's his last and true love. In work front, he followed his passion and is now one of the leading pop singer. He is very famous in whole world. My baby brother.

About Aastik bro it's quite complicated.
He and Em are in kind of hate and love relationships. I hope they figure it out. In work front, Emma is still Victoria secret Angel and working as a Model and opened a fashion house along with it. Aastik bro is Multi billionaire CEO of company, he started way back without telling us and also help Tushar bro with family buisness a lot, as Ryan rarely helps.

" Hey what are you thinking about." I heard my handsome husband's voice.

" Nothing, just about our life. What it was and how it become." I said while hugging him.
  " Yeah true. " Adam said.
" By the way, your phone ringed and I picked it up and guess who called bloody Dr Will." Adam said.
Well Fun fact as we started living together, I found out my hubby is very possessive man for his wife and daughter . He hates when any male tries to even talk while smiling with me and it's so happen Dr Will is the one in his top hit list. I mean he should know, I love him a lot and will only love him no matter what.
" Adam , he is my colleague and friend. I think he wants  to discuss some case with me. Don't be jealous. " I said while kissing his cheeks.
" ugh why he needs you to discuss case. You are mine." Adam said while pouting.
" Yes big boy I am yours only. And this gigantic ring on my hand confirms so too. And Dr Will is going to marry his girlfriend soon too . So stop pouting and  let's check out our new bed. Kids are with your parents today. What say? ." I asked him while removing my shirt and winking.
" My tigress sure . Today you are going to see stars." He replied with dark eyes and picked me up.

Adeios amigos

It is a long way ahead in this journey of life.

Meanwhile in Aastik's Apartment.
" Oh god AASTIK. " Em screamed.

" Yes Baby. Come for me." aastik said while running around with Em's underwear.

" Stop." Em said and jumped on him. They both fell and Aastik licked his tongue on Em's breast.

" You know Em, I am into BDSM. Are you ready for it." Aastik asked Em

Bye...
It was a great journey. I never thought that I will be writing this chapter. Thanks for your support. Hope you liked it and I will be publishing Aastik and Emma's story pretty soon.It will be a lot different from this one though.
Thanks again
Take care❤❤😁😁