Chapter:22

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

I sped my car fast . I was trying to remain calm but when your own family is involved , it's just tough to remain calm. I already called Dr Will nd he is already reaching there.

I reached the apartment and rushed towards the door. The door was already open so i guess Dr Will is already here.

" V oh jesus , thank god you came ." Em said while hugging me tight.

" Em calm down, i guess Dr Will  is already here. Let me meet him first. I know everything is going to be fine.  Sut down and relax." I tried to calm her down.

Then suddenly Dr Will came outside.

" How is she?" I asked him immediately while standing near him so Em don't know what we are talking about.

" Stable,  Triplets though are healthy but her taking stress are putting them in danger. They are growing perfectly but again what happened today is not acceptable. " He said seriously .

" I know.  I am trying my best to sought everything out." I said.

" Ok  then I already gave her medicine so I will be taking my leave,  Take care." He said while going outside.  Em came and by seeing her face , i already know she heard everything.

" please V sought out all this mess which your so called " parents are doing ". She said angrily.

" I am trying Em. Ari is also my friend, hell even more than friend , she is like a sister to me from different mother. I love her.  She is going to be mother of my nephews and i will make sure she even became my sister in law. " i told her with determination in my voice.

" I  will never doubt you V, but your parents and now ur brother,  it's complicated." She said
" I know right. But we need to be calm and patient with the whole situation. " I said while drinking water. Suddenly my phone started ringing.
Adam was calling.
" V , hey sorry to disturb you but your brother came at your apartment,  drunk and our kiddies are sleeping.  I know he is my best friend but here I need your help . Please." He kind of begged.
" Ok , I will be there in twenty minutes. " I said and hung up.
" Hey , who was on the phone. Everything fine ." Em said while giving me cip of coffee.  I guess I was so  busy controlling my emotions while talking to Adam that I muted my whole surrounding and didn't even here the noise of coffee machine.
" Oh , it was just Adam.  I need to go . Will come later and thanks for the coffee but u have to drink it yourself. " I said while rushing off.
I started the car and was thinking about my life . To sum up about my So " Exciting life ."
I reached the parking of my apartment and here goes nothing. 
TO BE CONTINUED...
I am back., Hope you can forgive me.