Chapter 15

Vibhuti's p.o.v

" Aastik bro" I said shocked.

" V.. you.. I mean how are you?" Aastik said mirroring my expression.

" I am fine bro. How are you?" I asked him feeling tears in my eyes.

" I am fine .Ugh shit with formalities." He said before pulling me in a hug. That was totally unexpected, the Aastik bro, I knew was far from expressing his feelings, I guess people change with time.

" Bro I missed you a lot." I told him while pulling away from hug.
" I too little one, I too." He said while testing his head over mine.

" Sis who is on the door?" Asked Ryan while coming towards the door.

" Ryan, you knew she was coming  and still you didn't inform me or Tushar bro?" Aastik bro asked getting angry towards Ryan.

" Nope bro I didn't know, like you I was informed by security myself so I came here to check." Ryan said. And this means.

" You mean to say that every one in the family was informed about it." I asked them getting panicked.

" Nope , only all siblings , I mean even you  at your email. Remember granny made us co-owner of each other's flat." Aastik bro told me. How can I forget about it.

" Yeah I remember, so that means Tushar bro is also coming." I asked no one in particular.

" Yeah, I just got his call . He is on his way along with his friend Adam." Aastik bro told casually.

" What??" I all but shouted.

" What happened in that? You don't want Tushar bro here?" Aastik bro asked.

" Bro it's bit different you know umm.." Ryan started to say but granny came towards us , thanks god kids are not here.

" Gran how are you ?" Aastik bro asked her while touching her feet ( an Indian tradition) .

" I am fine dear . Why are you outside come inside." Gran said.

" Yes bro come inside. I guess I h a long story to narrate you." I said to Aastik bro.

We all went inside and i narrated the whole story to him.

" What the hell V . You didn't even consider telling your bro about your life. " Aastik bro asked .

" No bro you know about Mom and dad right. They didn't allow me to tell you anything and also you were more busy with your night life than your family." I told him

" Now what to do ?" Ryan bro asked.

We heard our door bell and I knew they are here.

" Gran, V go in the kids room and please don't come out until I call you ok." Ryan asked me while Aastik bro was opening some files so it looks like both brothers were discussing about some business.

Me and gran went to kids room . What I saw there made me tear up. My kiddies were sleeping on the bed hugging each other. Raghav had a protective hand on
Riya. I always want them happy and together and I knew what I am going to do now.

I heard opening of the main door. Here goes nothing...

Hi lovelies sorry for the wait. I hope you will love this chapter. Please vote and comment..